A Bridge too far

"Time to let them know who you are" Collateral thought to himself as he flew over the Wading river on a large piece of sheet metal. He put on his helmet which matched with his olive green and black armor, and put up his force field just in case someone had the guts to show up.

He flew down low over traffic on the bridge on State Route 6 into North Freedom City. Taking time to let the drivers catch a glimse of him. Traffic slowed down, and in a few lanes traffic stopped all together with a few fender benders. Someone dared to honk a horn and not a second later Collateral waved his hand and both driver and car were sent over the edge diving into the cold waters below. Noticing a school bus of children on a field trip he waved them over the edge as his next group of victims...

"That ought to get somebody's attention.."he murmured to himself as he saw the bus and the car start to dip underwater and he flew off into North Freedom City.

"Time to let them know who you are" Collateral thought to himself as he flew over the Wading river on a large piece of sheet metal. He put on his helmet which matched with his olive green and black armor, and put up his force field just in case someone had the guts to show up.

He flew down low over traffic on the bridge on State Route 6 into North Freedom City. Taking time to let the drivers catch a glimse of him. Traffic slowed down, and in a few lanes traffic stopped all together with a few fender benders. Someone dared to honk a horn and not a second later Collateral waved his hand and both driver and car were sent over the edge diving into the cold waters below. Noticing a school bus of children on a field trip he waved them over the edge as his next group of victims...

"That ought to get somebody's attention.."he murmured to himself as he saw the bus and the car start to dip underwater and he flew off into North Freedom City.

The car and bus begin to tip over the side of the bridge. The people inside the car scream as it is the first to plummet down. The bus falls not more than a second afterwards.

Before Collateral has too much time to enjoy his villainy, the bus floats back up, followed by the car. Both of them are deposited on the bridge, and a man in burnished brass armor flies up from beneath it.

"I don't know who you are," says Daedalus, "but you just made a big mistake."

The car and bus begin to tip over the side of the bridge. The people inside the car scream as it is the first to plummet down. The bus falls not more than a second afterwards.

Before Collateral has too much time to enjoy his villainy, the bus floats back up, followed by the car. Both of them are deposited on the bridge, and a man in burnished brass armor flies up from beneath it.

The car and bus rose out of the river each on a pillar of mud. The pillars stopped level with the bridge and the vehicles gentle slide back on to the road. The passengers fleeing as soon as they came to rest.

A lone figure stood his ground on the bridge. In a green robe he took a horse stance. " I may be new to this city, but I'm sure that this is disrupting the harmony of this district."

Stomping the ground and making an uppercut in the air he sends a pillar of mud shooting out of the river slamming into the sheet metal that Collateral was standing on.

As an afterthought he reaches down and pulls up a sheet of pavement as a shield in front of him.

The car and bus rose out of the river each on a pillar of mud. The pillars stopped level with the bridge and the vehicles gentle slide back on to the road. The passengers fleeing as soon as they came to rest.

A lone figure stood his ground on the bridge. In a green robe he took a horse stance. " I may be new to this city, but I'm sure that this is disrupting the harmony of this district."

Stomping the ground and making an uppercut in the air he sends a pillar of mud shooting out of the river slamming into the sheet metal that Collateral was standing on.

As an afterthought he reaches down and pulls up a sheet of pavement as a shield in front of him.

Collaterel hovers over the edge of the bridge..

"I hope that's not all you have..because i'm not done with you yet"...

....As he sees an opening to capitalize on the hero. His fists glow with energy and let loose another magnetic blast collecting all the debris that had not come along for the ride for the first time around.

Civilians run around in panic while a few take pictures with cell phones when they have a chance. Collaterel enjoyed the attention..even if it was the bad kind.

....As he sees an opening to capitalize on the hero. His fists glow with energy and let loose another magnetic blast collecting all the debris that had not come along for the ride for the first time around.

Civilians run around in panic while a few take pictures with cell phones when they have a chance. Collaterel enjoyed the attention..even if it was the bad kind.

Bits of car fly through the air lacerating Earthbender. A loose care hood knocks him on his ass

"No.... not like this. As the tortoise met the eagle...." He muttered to himself. He slammed his fists into the ground and then hugged himself. Eight slices of bridge pulled free and wrapped into a sphere around him, like an orange peeling in reverse. Severed sections of the steel rebar inside the concrete jutted out of the walls like lace. Free chunks of rubble lift off the ground and start to rotate around this fortification.

Bits of car fly through the air lacerating Earthbender. A loose care hood knocks him on his ass

"No.... not like this. As the tortoise met the eagle...." He muttered to himself. He slammed his fists into the ground and then hugged himself. Eight slices of bridge pulled free and wrapped into a sphere around him, like an orange peeling in reverse. Severed sections of the steel rebar inside the concrete jutted out of the walls like lace. Free chunks of rubble lift off the ground and start to rotate around this fortification.