Earth Victoriana: The Brit Machine (OOC)

Supercape

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stats for the Russkies!

There are 4 Cossacks, who are basically solider type minions, equipped with swords and steam powered handguns [blast 5 Equipment, needs full action to wind up]

The young russian aristocrat is a PL 10 Weaponmaster Hero, using a sword - although he also has a steam powered handgun [blast 5 Equipment, needs full action to wind up]

All of the above have been treated to be immune to Rasputins (Freezonium) attacks.

Rasputin is based off the master of energy PL 15 Villian, but as he is a davros type cyborg and RASPUTIN! things have been changed a little. Basically, I have altered his attributes to represent the fact he is davros, shifted toughness/defence, gave him a high will save and immunity to fort. He actually comes in under PL 15 (due to zero defence) but he should be effective nonetheless.

STR 2, DEX 2, CON 2, INT 10, WIS 30, CHA 20 [6 pp]

Attack +0 Defence +0 [0 pp]

Toughness +20, Fort: Immune, Reflex -4, Will +18 [8pp]

Skills: Concentration +18, Knowledge (Arcane) +12, Knowledge (Theology) +12

Powers:

Protection +22

Immunity: Fort Saves, Cold

Cold Blast 15 (Penetrating, Perception, PFs: Variable descriptor: Ice or cold effects)

AP: "Chill" Blast 15 (Fort Save, Perception)

AP: Snare 15 (Transparent, Perception)

Cold Blast and Snare come in AP forms reducing range to zero, adding Selective and Burst Area

Chill blast comes in AP form reducing range to zero, adding Selective and Cloud Area.

Amazingly, all the above comes in at 149pp!

I havent stated up the fact he has significant disabilities (being in a wheelchair and largely immobile) and the fact that he has a PLOT effect: environmental control, severe cold.

Ok, Just waiting on Cannonade then

For the Evil Russkies

Rasputin 1d20-4=-1

Young Tsar 1d20+9=21

Cossacks A-D 1d20+1=13

If you could let me know your HP I would appreciate it - for reference there are still a few high society people around, plus the Steampunk Beatles, Steampunk Stones, and Ms. Wells. They arent going to "fight" but if they do anything it will be on initiative 10.

For the complication of bystanders its a bonus HP to all at this point too.

And, still need Fort saves vs the Cold from Edge and Cannonade I think (DC 10)

We are indeed!

TOP! - ?HP - Edge - Unharmed

24 - ? HP - Grim - Unharmed

22 - 3HP - Carrie - Unharmed

21 - Tsar - Unharmed

13 - Cossasks - Unharmed

[10 - Bystanders]

9 - 1 HP - Cannonade - Unharmed

-1 - Rasputin

Sorry havent worked out Edge or Grims HPs yet - and help appreciated.

Edge is up!

Slice-and-dice, baby!

Sneak Attack on nearest guard: 1d20+27=39

Are the bodyguards close enough for Grim's Takedown Attack to kick in? She's got Move-By action as well.

The answer is yes. The bodyguards are all together.

There is no chance to make that toughness, or indeed any sneak attacks, so providing you hit (defence +5) you can take all four out.