Earth Victoriana: The Brit Machine (OOC)

Supercape

Its a relatively small painting, and a relatively large window - although barred, you can slip it through.

Blake was intending to paint a picture for you, so it will neatly fit through the window. If you have a particularly neat way of funking a bigger one through the window, dont let me stop you!

Gotcha, will do a bit of editing!

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

That will do nicely madam.

The temperature drop is centred around a russian delegation. A few russian troops, a handsome young man (a noble by the looks of it), and a frail man in an iron wheelchair, who looks like a tsar or major nobility, and is deathly white and ill.

A few people are trying to converse with the warmly dressed russians, but having a hard time of it. Its VERY cold.

Which means...

DC 10 Fort Checks for all but Grim...

Indeed - I can't add much to what Carrie saw however - the chill is centred around the russian contingent - so much so that people are actually wafting away from them. The old man in the wheelchair looks at deaths door, deathly pale. The others, including the aristocratic young man, look quite well - immune to the cold.

EDIT I just saw your post. I hadn't even considered Rasputin - but that is an absolutely awesome idea!!! EV has somewhat flexible "Steam-time" so that wouldn't be a huge problem - and it would fit with the story. Anyone have any thoughts?

Ok. Big Bad is coming up. This is a one off big bad (Rasputin) who is going to die... (well, die in this guise anyway, we all know Rasputin never dies), so I can do one of two things:

a) Stat him up here [its a riff on the Master of Energy Archetype from core book, but pumped up a little, making him a challenge for two PL 15s]

B) If you all wish, you can go in "blind".

In addition to the big bad, there will be lower level PLs to dispatch.

As always, there are significant tricks that can be used to "win" without just pounding people to unconsciousness, both some I have though of, and some you may think of and I didn't! :D