Earth Victoriana: The Brit Machine (OOC)

Supercape

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Airoo: you would therefore know that the coats are underpriced. They probably "fell off the back of a lorry" i.e. stolen.

Cannonade: For such a spectacular failure of Sleight of Hand I am awarding you a) a hero point, and B) a penalty to the diplomacy. It falls to the ground with a dramatic and perfectly timed clunk, as if to perfectly emphasise Nedds point...

First thing I'm doing is taking an All-Out Attack to give +3 to Cannonade's Attack roll. This'll give him a -3 to Defense for the next turn, but hey, this happens. And that's a 15, so I'm assuming it hits. If it does, the guy needs to make a DC22 Toughness as usual.

And I'm going from there right into the speech. Given the fact that I've just punched someone out, I'm probably going to use Intimidate here. And I've got an 18 on that roll, so we'll see what happens.

Heritage: Blakes painting can slip through the bars!

Dry or wet... well, his psychic madness powers would allow for either!

Ah, so the window is either larger than I thought it was, the canvas smaller, or both. I was thinking Grim might have to roll it up and make a tube to carry it in; well, she still might want to do that anyway, I suppose. So I should edit my post to reflect these adjusted dimensions?

Its a relatively small painting, and a relatively large window - although barred, you can slip it through.

Blake was intending to paint a picture for you, so it will neatly fit through the window. If you have a particularly neat way of funking a bigger one through the window, dont let me stop you!