Earth Victoriana: The Brit Machine (OOC)

Supercape

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the setting, is this in the Earth Victoriana or is it in Freedom, is the story starting there with the characters being dragged into the scene by the character your using?

Sorry its starting in FC. As you may well have gathered, you will soon be carted of to Earth Victoriana in an Iron Wrought Steam powered Automobile ala "Back to the Future".

Ok: carrie would know this is very peculiar technology, the design of the car Is totally out of keeping with current developments and thinking

Cannonade: the dress and car are reminiscent of 100 years ago in style, but NOT identical - if it did come from that time, it would have been peculiar. He would also know the technology would be too advanced for 100 years ago, at least as far as is known.

Cannonade's basically wearing a heavy jacket, heavy pants, thick boots, and a steel helmet... though Ms. Wells may comment on how his "undershirt" is showing. Oh, and I'm making another Knowledge (history) roll to see if I could maybe place "Charles," keeping out obvious outliers like, say, the one who got his head chopped off.

23. Let's see what I get...