[Announcement] Post Count Ranks

Barnum

I have added "ranks" to your postbit that are based solely on your post count. They consist of the name of a Freedom Leaguer (Rank Title) and a Rank Indicator Graphic (the little red, white, and blue flags).

For now, I'm going to keep the rest of the names under my hat. Give you guys something to strive for. :D

Right now, we have lots of "Trainees" and quite a few "Bowman," but our top five posters have achieved "Johnny Rocket" level.

:flash:

Enjoy.

I have added "ranks" to your postbit that are based solely on your post count. They consist of the name of a Freedom Leaguer (Rank Title) and a Rank Indicator Graphic (the little red, white, and blue flags).

For now, I'm going to keep the rest of the names under my hat. Give you guys something to strive for. :D

Right now, we have lots of "Trainees" and quite a few "Bowman," but our top five posters have achieved "Johnny Rocket" level.

Enjoy.

Enjoy.