Mysteries Infinite: Under a Crimson Glow [OOC]

Carces

Since it's a convenient and reasonable item, Tyrar, you can state that its there using a hero point. That won't need a notice check. If you do spend the hero point, then the generic size and the amount of water inside are up to you, as long as its within reason.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hrm, ok then, I'll spend a hero point(I believe that's for Inspiration, yes?), as for size...Hmmmm, would a 4000 gallon tank be a reasonable size, or is that too big?(For comparison, that's about 1/4 the capacity of your average swimming pool(which is about 18000-20000 gallons)

Yep! It's just like the example given with the plant controller and the weed killer. It's a probable item not already mentioned that would give a character some sort of advantage.

Sure. The size sounds reasonable to me.

Keep in mind, the wall obscuring the 6th floor will make it difficult to squeeze in a water tank too. You'll either have to be creative or destructive. :D

If you are unaware, with the previous combat over, initiative and whether you've gone in a round doesn't matter terribly much. If you have a way of fighting the fire, feel free to post at your leisure.

Also - I will be away for a little more than a week on a trip. I may pop on the Internet once or twice while I'm gone, but I may not as well.