And it cuts like a knife/but it feels so right (strike?)

Heritage

Going in a slightly direction for my villain character, since I think Tin Soldier might be too much like a few other villains, but I need some help; the basic idea is similar to Medusa from the Fantasitc Four, but her prehensile hair is actually formed of a strange metalic material that is very strong but also conducts computer data right into her brain.

What I'd like to do is have her capable of forming these slicing edges that can cut through stuff almost like Wolverine's claws; would the best way to do this just be Mighty Strike with the Penetrating exta?

Going in a slightly direction for my villain character, since I think Tin Soldier might be too much like a few other villains, but I need some help; the basic idea is similar to Medusa from the Fantasitc Four, but her prehensile hair is actually formed of a strange metalic material that is very strong but also conducts computer data right into her brain.

What I'd like to do is have her capable of forming these slicing edges that can cut through stuff almost like Wolverine's claws; would the best way to do this just be Mighty Strike with the Penetrating exta?

Pretty much. Wolverine, despite having low strength, can cut through nearly anything. That's a definite Penetrating effect at work.

Whether or not you wish to have the Mighty feat on it depends on if you want a lot of other melee attacks. If you have low strength, you might just want to have the straight Strike on there, since your bonus, if any, wouldn't be adding much to your damage.

Pretty much. Wolverine, despite having low strength, can cut through nearly anything. That's a definite Penetrating effect at work.

Whether or not you wish to have the Mighty feat on it depends on if you want a lot of other melee attacks. If you have low strength, you might just want to have the straight Strike on there, since your bonus, if any, wouldn't be adding much to your damage.