Earth Victoriana

Supercape

I am vaguely thinking about a moderately protracted thread set in an alternative Earth, based on steam punk Victorian England.

Tossing it about in thread there was some interest in this. I will have to ponder a while, but I'm throwing it out here for comments, suggestions, and interest.

For reference, I tend to prefer slightly non-combat challenges, which is not to say they will all be social, but other forms of kinetic adventure interest me. Any character which is not combat-tricked out would be a good fit. This is just my own preference as a GM (and player to be honest), but I'm not militant about it.

Ok, so Interest so Far:

Definite Interest:

Heritage / Grimalkin

Avenger Assembled / Edge

Aoiroo / Silhouette

Trollthumper / Cannonade

Possible Interest

Qutoemyname / Colt

I want to draw the line at 5 (even though it wont be particularly combat heavy and may well involve team splits etc). So if people above could confirm interest that would be great.

Anybody else interested, feel free to post and if above don't confirm I can handle up to 5 (I think!).

In the mean time, if any of above have any particular ideas or stories they want to explore with characters let me know (I usually ask this, although I can't always deliver!)

Also, I will be creating some base NPC formats. I'm not sure the policy here about making all NPCs open for players to see? I'd rather keep it fairly secret for suspense from a personal perspective.

• 2 weeks later...

It appears my internet is up and running again, so I am going to kick this off soon with above four characters (on reflection, my brain aint going to handle much more than four!)

If any of you want to throw in any particular themes / issues / stories / whatnots, pm me in next few days otherwise I will get this going.

Tally ho wot wot!