Valentine's Day

Heritage

:love:

I like it. Valentine's day doesn't strike me as the kind of holiday that is conducive to a big group event, but I'm open to suggestions. Otherwise, feel free to "get your love on" . . . in a strictly PG, Saturday morning cartoon kind of way.

:lol:

Oh definitely, more for 'player on player' action...um, that came out wrong :shock:

I like it. Valentine's day doesn't strike me as the kind of holiday that is conducive to a big group event, but I'm open to suggestions. Otherwise, feel free to "get your love on" . . . in a strictly PG, Saturday morning cartoon kind of way.

Oh definitely, more for 'player on player' action...um, that came out wrong :shock:

Well, if there was enough interest we could certainly have a Valentine's Day dance at the various schools. That wouldn't be board-wide for sure, but it could include a number of heroes.

Well, if there was enough interest we could certainly have a Valentine's Day dance at the various schools. That wouldn't be board-wide for sure, but it could include a number of heroes.

I'm making an early suggestion that we do stuff for Hearts and Flowers Day; I can't speak for everyone's character, but baring some horrible disaster in the past, I think Grim is gonna seek out Nano that day for at least a cup of coffee. ;)

Oh no! Now he won't have any excuse to be mopy anymore! I can't run a villain that isn't seconds away from a depressive episode! :D

I'm making an early suggestion that we do stuff for Hearts and Flowers Day; I can't speak for everyone's character, but baring some horrible disaster in the past, I think Grim is gonna seek out Nano that day for at least a cup of coffee. ;)

Oh no! Now he won't have any excuse to be mopy anymore! I can't run a villain that isn't seconds away from a depressive episode! :D

Indeed.

Also some sort of CUPID-themed villainous attack might be nice. Causing strange pairings all over town.

Yeah! Some hero/villain love matches could be pretty funny...

Picture this: Nanowire falls deeply for Velocity (we're talking hearts and bunnies here). Worse news for him is she's just about to be attacked by some big bad - time for Nanowire to swing in on a chandalier and save the day!

...not that Velocity can't handle herself, of course. It would probably end up with the yellow speedster getting both her and the mopey metal master of mahem out of trouble ;) Nanowire would be too busy fawning :P

Oooh, I like this - let's do it!

Indeed.

Also some sort of CUPID-themed villainous attack might be nice. Causing strange pairings all over town.

Picture this: Nanowire falls deeply for Velocity (we're talking hearts and bunnies here). Worse news for him is she's just about to be attacked by some big bad - time for Nanowire to swing in on a chandalier and save the day!

...not that Velocity can't handle herself, of course. It would probably end up with the yellow speedster getting both her and the mopey metal master of mahem out of trouble ;) Nanowire would be too busy fawning :P

Indeed.