Moira - Ghost - PL 13 NPC (Tier 2)

Fluff looks good I can see her fitting in well with some of the more modern mystic types we've got in the city right now.

As for the math the refs still are discussing if your Divine PP are going to Roll over or not.

For skills she seems a very spiritual person and has the skills to "make a living" as a shaman with the profesional skill. Knowledge Theology/Philosophy might be a better fit than life sciences or history.

Summon: Without the Type extra you summon one type of spirit so with out a power stunt you won't be able to summon forms other than the snake. Thematically why snake? City spirits are generally things like Rat or Dog or Cockroach or Pigeon. Snakes are pretty uncommon in cities really. *Edit* Also non animal totems could work as well though might be harder to physically represent.
Yeah, the other forms will have to be stunted. As for the snake, I was thinking "The city streets coil and are dangerous if you don't know what to look out for".

Comprehend: This makes a bit of sense so is this a linked effect where she has to go into the spirit realms (And vanish from most senses) in order to talk to the spirits of things directly or two separate "spells" sharing an array slot?
Yes, this is two spells with the same descriptor sharing the same slot

Create object: This descriptor sounds more like a Transform effect than a Create object effect. Some clarification of what you see this functioning like on a metaphysical level would be helpful.
This is her summoning the spirits of various objects and reforming them. I sorta didn't make that clear before. This is one of the APs I'm not really married to.

Damage: Perception attacks weren't shunned the combination of Perception attacks and high trade off attacks was questioned. So this is in effect her summoning a hoard of spirits to attack the target?
Yep.

Enhanced strength: This seems a little out of place. Most of your effects seems to be summoning the spirits of hte city to do something on your behalf this is like some kind of transference of power?
I do like the idea of the transference, but i was sorta thinking of a 'reverse summon'. instead of sending the spirits out to deal damage, she uses them to build herself up, like the healing effect. This is the other AP I'm not really married to.

Fatigue: Same as damage but the spirits attack the spirit rather than the body leading to fatigue makes sense.
Indeed.

Healing: I'm wary of healing in general as it can easily suck the drama out of many scenes. This once again seems a little more like a transference of power rather than a variation on summon.
Yep, like the Enhanced Strength.

Move object: Summon spirits to move things for you makes sense.
I thoiught so too.

Teleport: Seems to tie in with the entering the spirit world thing right? You use that connection to transverse distances?
Indeed.

So the read I get on the majority of your array is that she's a medium of sorts the barrier between this world and the spirit world is thinner around her and she can pierce that barrier calling spirits to her aid or crossing over in part herself? I Questioned a few of those AP's as not really fitting with that theme as thats what I've interpreted it to mean. You might consider replacing some of those with and insubstantial/dimensional movement array slot to fit in with the thinned barriers kinda thing. Maybe a second Summon AP thats many minion level spirits you can send to do your bidding?
Thanks, this gives me a little bit to work with now.

Another note on the Perception Range discussion. I think really its perfectly valid given your descriptors it was the combination of perception and regular ranged attacks that were questionable as it seems the spirits either don't need your guidance to hit(Perception) or do need it(Ranged).
Understoond.

For skills she seems a very spiritual person and has the skills to "make a living" as a shaman with the profesional skill. Knowledge Theology/Philosophy might be a better fit than life sciences or history.
Done. Dropped the two APs i didn't care about to pay for that. History is to make up for the fact that there is no Knowledge (local) and life sciences is part of the shaman training of holistic medicine and herbs in general.

As for the math the refs still are discussing if your Divine PP are going to Roll over or not.
I really hope it does. It would be a shame to be right at the door of PL14 and Platinum to have almost two years of work flushed down the toilet.

Unfortunately it looks like the decision has fallen on the side of no roll over. So you can make her as a PL10 150 but we are going to let you have your contribution awards so 1pp for a vingette and 1 for Divines Rep. you have 2pp from NPCs that can go on Faith like you asked or on this character. (You can also still get all the contribution rewards for this character as normal Rep, 20Q, Questionaire, wiki page)