PL 7 Unnamed Luck Controller

videocrazy

Characters Name:

Power Level: (PL7) (0/105)

Trade-Offs: [-2 Defense for +2 Toughness]

Unspent PP: 0

Alternate Identity:

Age: ?? (born Month [day optional] Year; Apparent Age ??)

Height:

Weight:

Eyes:

Hair:

Description:

History:

Personality & Motivation:

Powers & Tactics:

Complications:

In Brief: (one or two sentences that encompasses the whole character)

Stats: -2+2+0+6+6-2 = 10pp

Str: 8

Dex: 12

Con: 10

Int: 16

Wis: 16

Cha: 8

Combat: 6+4 = 10pp

Attack: +3 (+3 Base Attack, +0 other)

Grapple: -1

Defense: +5 (+2 Base Defense, +3 other)

Knockback: -4

Initiative: +1

Saves: 3+3+4 = 11pp

Toughness: 9 (+0 Con, +9 Other)

Fortitude: 3 (+0 Con, +3)

Reflex: 5 (+1 Dex, +4)

Will: 7 (+3 Wis, +4)

Skills: 60r = 15pp

Computers 12 (+15)

Disable Device 7 (+10)

Escape Artist 4 (+5)

Knowledge: Popular Culture 7 (+10)

Knowledge: Technology 7 (+10)

Notice 8 (+11)

Search 7 (+10)

Sense Motive 8 (+11)

Feats: 4pp

Beginner’s Luck

Improvised Tools

Online Research

Ultimate Save (Toughness)

Powers: 3+21+22+9 = 55pp

(Luck, Probability) Enhanced Dodge Focus 3 (3 PP)

Luck Control 3 (Use HP on someone else’s behalf, grant HP to someone else, force re-roll of dice & take worst of two results) (Feats: Progression 3) (Feats: Luck 3) (Extras: General Burst Area, Selective Attack) (21 PP)

Probability Control Array (21 array points +1 AP = 22 PP)

Base Power: Probability Control 3 (Extras: Fortune, Range 2 (Perception)) (21 PP)

Alternate Power: Damage 7 (Extras: Range 2 (Perception)) (20 PP)

(Luck, Probability) Protection 9 (9 PP)

DC Block:

Damage 5 --- 20/Toughness --- Bruised, Staged

Costs: Abilities (10) + Combat (10) + Saves (11) + Skills (15) + Feats (4) + Powers (55) - Drawbacks (00) = 105pp

Edit: Fixed typo (Put Piercing instead of Penetrating in the Damage Extras section)

Edit 2: Fixed Power Point Typo

Edit 3: Updated sheet

Edit 4: Another update. Hopefully this should be my last one, unless something really unexpected comes up. As a note, I realize that I have only 3 ranks of Probability Control proper, but the general idea is ranged fighter/support, and my attack is so low, that unless I got too close, I wouldn't be able to actually "hit" with the power to help people out. Feel free to correct me on this if I'm wrong. The array is where I plan on putting most of my PP rewards after my saves get bulked up a bit.

Well, you don't have your combat section filled out, your exotic saves are under par, and there's no reason to buy up the attack bonus on a Perception Range power. Other than that... Well, I don't know. Everything looks to add up. Except that you're using the amount of PP intended for PL 10 chars, not PL 7s.

Why would a luck controller be a computer whiz? I know that you haven't got his fluff thought of yet,but a character should be more than some numbers. My character is a light-based fighter, but she a CEO of a perfume company, and before that a researcher/scientist for said company. She has knowledge of chemicals because of this, but I usually expect it to not matter much. But her fluff says otherwise, and she has two skill points in knowledge(Chemical) because of it. Just a thought though.