[Announcement] Broken Header - FIXED!

Barnum

Somehow our header file (the file that generates the top of the forum pages) "broke" last night. The board software cached the file before it became corrupted, so it is likely that you didn't notice. If the header didn't load properly for you (missing image, broken menus, etc.), I'm sorry. The problem is fixed now.

Somehow our header file (the file that generates the top of the forum pages) "broke" last night. The board software cached the file before it became corrupted, so it is likely that you didn't notice. If the header didn't load properly for you (missing image, broken menus, etc.), I'm sorry. The problem is fixed now.

:clap:

I didn't notice anything amiss, but if the superheroes of the world did their job right, that would be the case for all civilians :P

The server cache was out saving the world while I was sleeping.

I feel so ashamed. :oops:

:bat: <-- says, "Sleep is for losers!"

I didn't notice anything amiss, but if the superheroes of the world did their job right, that would be the case for all civilians :P