Sanctis -- Eyeonthemountain -- PL10 Villain

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your Skill Mastery still has Sense Motive listed, even though you have no ranks in it. I need to know what your created objects look like, and what exactly you're making them from. Homing can't be added to a Perception-range power like Mental Blast (technically, it can, but it's a waste of pp since you always hit the first time).

Other than these things, you look ready to go.

Your Skill Mastery still has Sense Motive listed, even though you have no ranks in it. I need to know what your created objects look like, and what exactly you're making them from. Homing can't be added to a Perception-range power like Mental Blast (technically, it can, but it's a waste of pp since you always hit the first time).

Did you see my questions on the previous page? You now have Sense Motive again, so that works, but I don't know what your Create Object looks like, or why you now have Healing... basically, what's the theme behind your powers? It seems like something of a grabbag.

I put the create objects descriptions on the bottom of the character sheet.

The concept from this character is that he is a divine being, though minor, who represents the greater primitive gods that humankind set aside thousands of years ago. Those deities have looked at humanity and have decided that what stands between them and mankind's souls is technology, and if that were removed, then they could come to power again. So SAnctis was created.

One thing I am trying to model with him is that he is a spirit, totally remove from the human experience. Thus the Immune fortitude, and a lot of his other abilities.

But he does have godlike powers, and I added the healing so he would have a way of rewarding and buying loyalty. Without money, he needs something. I do not expect to use his resurrection power, but it might possibly come up. And it adds a very strange twist to the character, as well as a way that someone could intro a long-dead person into the campaign easily. If the GMs really do not like the resurrection, I can drop it, but I am unsure if I will ever use it.

I am of the camp that villains should eventually lose, and should not be simple engines of destruction. This guy's motivations and powers are complex enough that he should be fun to fun and interact with. Also, he might not even really be a villain, at least not totally.

Did you see my questions on the previous page? You now have Sense Motive again, so that works, but I don't know what your Create Object looks like, or why you now have Healing... basically, what's the theme behind your powers? It seems like something of a grabbag.

The concept from this character is that he is a divine being, though minor, who represents the greater primitive gods that humankind set aside thousands of years ago. Those deities have looked at humanity and have decided that what stands between them and mankind's souls is technology, and if that were removed, then they could come to power again. So SAnctis was created.

One thing I am trying to model with him is that he is a spirit, totally remove from the human experience. Thus the Immune fortitude, and a lot of his other abilities.

But he does have godlike powers, and I added the healing so he would have a way of rewarding and buying loyalty. Without money, he needs something. I do not expect to use his resurrection power, but it might possibly come up. And it adds a very strange twist to the character, as well as a way that someone could intro a long-dead person into the campaign easily. If the GMs really do not like the resurrection, I can drop it, but I am unsure if I will ever use it.

I am of the camp that villains should eventually lose, and should not be simple engines of destruction. This guy's motivations and powers are complex enough that he should be fun to fun and interact with. Also, he might not even really be a villain, at least not totally.

I'm not sure that the power feat "Incurable" really works for . . .

AP Nauseate [Extra] Feat: Incurable Rank 7 cost 1

I don't think you can heal Nauseate anyway, nor does Nauseate inflict damage conditions.

The cost of . . .

Immortality [+5 recovery][+1 time(day)] (-5 to con-->recovery = 10) cost 9

. . . should be 11, but that brings your total to 118, so you're all good.

If you want to pick another feat for Nauseate then go right ahead. Other than that, Approved.

I don't think you can heal Nauseate anyway, nor does Nauseate inflict damage conditions.

The cost of . . .

If you want to pick another feat for Nauseate then go right ahead. Other than that, Approved.

The cost of . . .