Question about Character builds

Can I take a character build someone made and modify it an itty bit to meet the board's rules and take or add stuff to it? I'm taking a Songbird build and modifying it.

Sure, as long as you understand what the stats and such mean ;)

Oh, and can a PL 10 have 26 Int?

Sure. Int (and Dex, Wis, and Cha) are limited to a modifier no higher than (your PL +5), so you can have an Int of up to 40 (a +15 mod).

And while 24-25 is listed as "peak of human achievement," that just applies to Real World humans. A non-mutant human in the FC 'verse can have stats -- particularly mental stats -- above 25 with "he's just that danged good" as the only justification.

Can I take a character build someone made and modify it an itty bit to meet the board's rules and take or add stuff to it? I'm taking a Songbird build and modifying it.

If you're not comfortable enough with the system to build your own character from the ground up, then using pre-made builds from the books or the ATT is not just "allowed," but encouraged.

Oh, and can a PL 10 have 26 Int?

If you look at the PL caps chart on page 25 of the core rulebook, you'll see that a PL10 character can have a maximum Ability score of 40, with a maximum Ability bonus of +15. So yes, "INT 26 (+8)" is well within those limits.