Lead Us Not Into Temptation (OOC)

Sandman XI

Tum tee tum. Goodness I wish GK could see Breschau's character sheet. Bummer.

Change of tactics. Let's not put spears of rock through our teammates, that sounds like a bad idea.

Standard action: Snare 10 (Feats: Indirect 2, Obscure Senses 5 [All], Reversible)

Note that this snare is indeed anchored to the earth, restricting movement...if it hits. Speaking of which:

Ranged Attack Roll vs. Possessed Breschau (Snare) (1d20 + 9=13)

A 4? Seriously? No. You die for a good cause, Hero Point. Or, more likely, you die pointlessly because Breschau has good reflex saves.

Ranged Attack REROLL vs. Possessed Breschau (Snare) (1d20 + 9=18)

More like it. 9 -> 19; 19 + 9 = an attack roll of 28.

Breschau (or the Being, whoever's controlling the reflexes at the moment) has a DC20 reflex save. If he fails, he's entangled and can't move from where he stands. If he fails by five or more, he's bound helpless, can't move from the spot, and has...oh, let's say, all his senses but auditory obscured.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, Faust it is your turn. Here's the thing: I'm not going to take posts away from you. That would be rude. So, you can feel everything (see, hear, smell, touch, taste, et cetera :P). Your mind is your own, but your body is not. You're just being controlled. You can only follow orders. Now down to the crunchy bits. Currently the DC to not do anything the being wants you to do is DC70 (15*2*2) though you do get a +1 to +4 bonus every time it tries to make you do something. This is all cumulative. Right now it is trying to use your body to harm Gabriel in 'delightfully unspeakable ways'. Since violence is what you do, that's really not against your nature, but you do know this is the good guy you're about to bring the pain to. so i will give you a +2. If you have any questions, ask me.

Think about the size of a warehouse, the store front though is about the size of a small house. If you haven't figured out by the little thing in the beginning where the kid knocked the doll. this is a glass store. everything from porcelain dolls to good china plates and everything in between. Heck, the name of the store is Glass Emporium. There, anything else you need to know? :P

You notice that the thing started glowing again right? You think to yourself, "hm, it's hot as hellfire and brimstone in here and it's probably going to let off another burst if someone attacks it again. Making it hotter. And almost unbreathable. Man, I should probably get the survivors and evacuate before we all enter this hellish situation."

OP - do you want Sparksmith to help take care of the building, or do you want GK to just handle it (he seems to do a lot of structural support work....hm) and have Sparksmith concentrate on the thing trying to kill everyone? GK can make a 350-foot cube...which is enough to recreate the building, much less just contain and support it.