Request for GM(s)

Thevshi

I'm not sure if this will entirely suit what you're looking for, but in the third and final "act" of the "Heroes for the Holidays," you will have the chance to catch the bad guy and lock him/her/it up. I'll be starting that up as soon as Heritage finished pounding the gang thugs down in the Theatre District, so . . . a week (maybe two).

I'm not sure if this will entirely suit what you're looking for, but in the third and final "act" of the "Heroes for the Holidays," you will have the chance to catch the bad guy and lock him/her/it up. I'll be starting that up as soon as Heritage finished pounding the gang thugs down in the Theatre District, so . . . a week (maybe two).

Well, not totally what I was looking for, but I was going to be invovled with that continuation anyway :) (even if we didn't catch the badguy, as it has been fun).

And I'll look for the story Cos :)

What I was stort of thinking was just some small stuff, could be as simple as stopping some supercriminal at a bank robbery, or, if someone wanted to work a bit more, maybe it could be something that develops into something of an archenemy for Velocity (as eveyrone has to have one of those! :))

Well, not totally what I was looking for, but I was going to be invovled with that continuation anyway :) (even if we didn't catch the badguy, as it has been fun).

What I was stort of thinking was just some small stuff, could be as simple as stopping some supercriminal at a bank robbery, or, if someone wanted to work a bit more, maybe it could be something that develops into something of an archenemy for Velocity (as eveyrone has to have one of those! :))

I may go on a gynormous Statting spree here in the next few days, posting a bunch of various villainous NPC's as well as some more mundane NPCs.

There are a few "Heavy Poster" characters who may get tailored villians. It depends on my schedule the next few days.

I may go on a gynormous Statting spree here in the next few days, posting a bunch of various villainous NPC's as well as some more mundane NPCs.

There are a few "Heavy Poster" characters who may get tailored villians. It depends on my schedule the next few days.