Interest in PL10 Startup Adventure

@OmegaPlatinum: Sorry, but we've actually closed recruiting at the moment. But consider yourself as holding something of a "rain check", at least from me. I'm sure we can do something in the future.

Scion could be there just to meet sick kids and cheer them up either as a superhero or in his secret identity as a comic book artist depending if this is a spandex or civies affair.
It's up to you. It's during the day, and we're actually having people going in separately, at least initially. The idea being that while they're there, something happens, and they have to do the hero thing. If Scion's just as likely to be there cheering kids up as a hero in the daytime, it's fine if he's already in costume. So long as you know why you're there. :D

Supercape could quite happily be there listening to, or giving a lecture, or meeting up with an academic in his role as professor. Probably something on neuroimaging. Whilst he has +12 in physical sciences, he had +10 in life sciences and behavioural sciences too - neuroimaging or some such stuff would be right up his street.

I would like to fine tune his reason for being there - if there are any hints as to what might actually happen in the story, please drop them! then I may be able tailor his appearance to coincide.

Looks good!

I like the idea for story one. It would be a good way for my character to meet others.

Breschau, being kind of naive, could be part of the racket if the person who hired him doesn't reveal that they are getting something for protecting their clients-and if Breschau doesn't find out the people he's protecting the clients from were also hired.

Once he finds out how they "protect" then he'd do everything to stop it.

Looking forward to join the thread

Powerhouse is actively looking for ways to redeem himself. He's realized that while he respects the military and is beholden to them perhaps finding his own way is a good idea. He would be reaching out to other heroes and members of the community to see what he could do help.