How much mass with Morph?

Heritage

I must have misunderstood your original question. How is gaining a little mass a benefit? When you said "slightly larger forms," I thought you meant "make me look taller" so you could disguise yourself as someone taller. Morph would do that for you, I think. Is someone trying to weigh you to determine your identity?

I know it may sound silly, and I may indeed be splitting hairs here, but if lil' Grim tried to make herself look like a taller person, say a 6 foot tall guy, someone who knew him might be able to tell he weighed significantly less if the interacted with 'him' physically, like slapping on the back, helping up a ladder, etc.

This is not that big of a deal, since I may well invest in Growth just for the Str and Con benefit, with the eventual gain of a whole size class over time, even though I'm sure there are cheaper ways to achieve the same effect. If I didn't make her so darn little, it wouldn't be much of an issue; I essentially limited myself to women and men of smaller stature, but I like her tiny, so it's hardly a major sacrifice.

I must have misunderstood your original question. How is gaining a little mass a benefit? When you said "slightly larger forms," I thought you meant "make me look taller" so you could disguise yourself as someone taller. Morph would do that for you, I think. Is someone trying to weigh you to determine your identity?

I know it may sound silly, and I may indeed be splitting hairs here, but if lil' Grim tried to make herself look like a taller person, say a 6 foot tall guy, someone who knew him might be able to tell he weighed significantly less if the interacted with 'him' physically, like slapping on the back, helping up a ladder, etc.

This is not that big of a deal, since I may well invest in Growth just for the Str and Con benefit, with the eventual gain of a whole size class over time, even though I'm sure there are cheaper ways to achieve the same effect. If I didn't make her so darn little, it wouldn't be much of an issue; I essentially limited myself to women and men of smaller stature, but I like her tiny, so it's hardly a major sacrifice.

I appreciate your attention to detail, but system-wise it's always just a Disguise check vs. a Notice check, and with 6 ranks of Morph, your disguise check is +37. You could probably disguise yourself as a 7' tall basketball player so successfully his own mother wouldn't know it was you.

I appreciate your attention to detail, but system-wise it's always just a Disguise check vs. a Notice check, and with 6 ranks of Morph, your disguise check is +37. You could probably disguise yourself as a 7' tall basketball player so successfully his own mother wouldn't know it was you.

Ah, you're right - I'm over-thinking things, as usual :ugeek: