Good Starts for a Street-Level "Cape"?

trollthumper

Hey, guys. As you can see by my sig, I've recently gotten my first PL7 character approved -- Cannonade, a somewhat street-oriented personality trying to live up to the model of his WWII superhero grandfather. Problem is, while I may be good for setting up intros for supernaturally-oriented characters, it's a bit harder when doing someone who's working on the standard criminal element. As one might judge from his background, Nazi-punching is always welcome, but I don't exactly want to make it the major focus of the character.

So. If anyone's got any good ideas for a good street-level intro -- be it beating up gangsters, uncovering evidence of police corruption, or just meeting up on patrol -- I'd be up for hearing 'em. And I'd also be up for running 'em, if need be. Thanks.

I'd say that the Mob is always a nice start for a street level character. There are so many applications you can do with them that it's pretty easy since they branch into all sorts of vice. If you want to tie it more to your character, why not have an Itallian (IE Axis) connection from the mob take an interest in your character after he upsets one of their operations. So it kind of ties in to Nazi punching, without actually punching Nazi's.

As for other people, I would love to get Oracle involved if you want help. She occasionally has helped out the police in the area with cold cases and other odd street level crimes. If you are interested, let me know.