Giant Dragon Bees! [OOC]

Gizmo

Erin's going to hang around till JoaB is ready as well, then she's gonna throw him, sword first, at the bees.

That'll be a ranged all-out power attack, using him as a weapon. 1d20+11=26

That's a hit! I have no clue what the damage DC is. Her normal power attack damage is 34, but I don't know what he adds to it.

Giant Dragon Bee #1

Gonna try to grapple this dude stabbin' it!

Initiate Grapple. (1d20+14=25) Yeesh, that's uncomfortably close.

Giant Dragon Bee #2

Attacking Wander with fire breath! I'm going to call this Damage 12 (Fire Breath, Extra: Area [Cone]) [24PP], which should replace the bees' Drain. That means DC 22 Reflex save, DC 27 Toughness save, yeah?

Giant Dragon Bee #3

Swatting at Jack.

All-Out Attack 5. (1d20+19=28) Oh noes! That's DC 29!

Toughness Save vs. DC29. (1d20+8=28) Aw yeah, just a bruise.

Wander is up after she saves against the fire breath.

The beefire does not exceed Wander's impervious, so she doesn't have to save against it.

For her move action, she's going to jump on the bee that was strafing her.

For her normal action, she's going to attempt to grapple the bee by grabbing its antennae and force it away from the park and towards the bay. All out attack to grapple: 1d20+19= 38

Grapple check sucks, burning an HP to get a new one: 1d20+35=42(+10)=52.

• 2 weeks later...

Giant Dragon Bee #1

Initiate Grapple. (1d10+14=17) FAIL.

Giant Dragon Bee #2

Pretty sure their Grapple is 14 Melee + 16 Growth + 14 Melee = ...+44? Seriously? Yeesh.

Opposed Grapple Check to Escape. (1d20+44=61) Yeeeaaah... Um, I guess I'm say it knocks Erin off, so she's in a freefall starting on her turn?

Giant Dragon Bee #3

All-Out Attack 5. (1d20+19=27) Just misses Jack.

Wander is up! Well, I guess she's increasingly down, but you get the idea.

Okay, for her move action, Erin is going to Slow Fall her way over to something she can land on. She has a free action available, so she is unharmed by the fall. Standard action, she will initiate a charge attack on Bee 1, using her flying leap supermovement to allow her to reach it and attack it. This will be a full power attack and all-out for 3, which leaves her attack roll and defense DC unchanged.

The roll absolutely blew chunks. Spending an HP to reroll. Also crap, but at least it's a 25. That hits, and with 1 Autofire to spare. DC 35 toughness save for the bee.

Erin will use move-by attack to land on a rooftop after hitting the bee.

Toughness Save vs. DC 35. (1d20+18=32) That's a bruise!

Jack of all Blades

Move Action: DC 33 Feint. Bee can't pass that, so...

Standard Action: Energy Sword Flurry Power Attack 5. (1d20+13=31)

Two ranks of Improved Critical says that's +5 to the DC, plus another +6 from Autofire for DC 39!

Toughness Save vs. DC 39. (1d20+16=32) That's a third bruise and a stun, which means that bee is now falling out of the air! ...with Jack on top of it. Whoops.

On the bees' turn, GDB 1 will start to fall, and GDB 3 will spend it's turn diving and catching it's buddy bee. I'm also going to say Jack's falling off in the meantime; he'll use his grapple on his next turn.

Giant Dragon Bee #2

Power Attack 5, All-Out Attack 5. (1d20+14=30) That's DC 34 for Erin.

Wander - Uninjured - 2HP

Jack - Bruised x1 - 4HP

GDB 1 - Bruised x3, Stunned

GDB 2 - Bruised x1

GDB 3 - Uninjured

Erin regenerates the bruise at the top of her turn, then does a Skill Mastered acrobatic bluff, and follows it up with a power attack. That should drop the bee's Defense to 13, after its all-out attack.

She does poorly on the first roll, so I'm going to spend the HP from her complication. The second is a crit. I'll use it for an extra +5 to damage. Add to that +3 autofire, and +5 Power Attack, and it's a toughness DC 42.