Supercape

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, would this be legitimate?

Move Action: Move into room

Standard: Toss Liebnez into Anti.

Surging Standard before what seems to be an explosion about to happen: Create Object around the room, and by that I mean, instead of trapping the beast, I create an object around the outline of the room, ALSO covering Guardian, Sparky, and Supercape.

Ok. It's boom time. Fortunately Sparky has sheilded us from the worst of a PL 20 boom, making it only PL 10.

This is probably largely academic, but for role play purposes, DC 25 Toughness save. Feel free to post IC in no particular order. Reflex save (DC 25) for reducing it to 20 Toughness save

As for cape, despite extra effort on his force field, its not great...

1d20+12=18 Stunned and Bruised.

Kurt grabbed Guardian's hand and pulled himself up. "Ah... Thanks Guard." He brushed himself off and smiled, looking around the lab, then back at Liebnez. "Yeah. I'd agree, Supercape. That was pretty well done. Do you think the Dark Doctor will remember anything? I'm guessing no, but I don't think he'd be too happy with a guy who put him inside a Pokeball." After a few seconds, Kurt got a surprised look on his face.

"Oh, Cape, before I forget, one of the students... uh... oh right, Haley Heart. I took her to the Starbase Coffee down the road to get her out of the danger. I told her I'd go get her when everything calmed down. You might want to go pick her up and take her to Professor Quill. She'd probably appreciate a familiar face right about now." He winked at him, keeping the secret identity.

Sparksmith already mentioned Haley.

• 2 weeks later...