Iced Tea In The Morning [OOC]

Ecalsneerg

Artificer initative, golems initiative (1d20=10, 1d20=5)

Equinox - 21 - 3 HP - unharmed, Fatigued

Lady Winter - 15 - 3 HP - unharmed

Artificer - 10 - NPC - unharmed

Golems - 5 - unharmed

After my IC post, Lady Winter is up, because Equinox is standing up, then using Environmental Control. So, 2pp/per rank for extreme cold, and 2pp/rank to reduce movement to one-quarter from icy surfaces (Flight is unaffected). In a minute, the Artificer and Equinox need to make a DC 10 Fort save to resist 1 Con damage from cold, so yeah, this is only me showing off. Oh, and I'll turn on the Flight.

Dude, seriously, list your DCs in your posts.

Lion golem Toughness save (1d20+10=20) Injured!

Lady Winter - 15 - 2 HP - unharmed

Lion - 5 - NPC - Injured

Scarecrow - 5 - Unharmed

Tin Man - 5 - Unharmed

The Artificer is busy laughing his ass off. Any Sense Motive will tell you he's not lying. Take a HP for the Snare getting shattered so easily.

Now... Roll to hit Defence 19, then Equinox makes DC 25 Toughness (1d20+4=11, 1d20+10=11) The tin man misses.

DC 10 aid action, then attack against Defence 14, inflicting DC 25 Toughness save (1d20+4=14, 1d20+4=16) Easily hits, take your DC 25 save.

Lion - 5 - NPC - Injured

Scarecrow - 5 - Unharmed

Tin Man - 5 - Unharmed

I'll take Equinox's action now.

Lion - 5 - NPC - Injured

Scarecrow - 5 - Unharmed

Tin Man - 5 - Injured + Stunned

OK, Equinox blasts at the Tin Man with a gout of flame. Roll to hit golem with Power Attack for 2; DC 27 attack reduced down to DC 21. (1d20+8=20, 1d20+10=16) Injured + Stunned! :o

Now, for rules shenangians. Extra Effort for an extra standard action, while spending a HP for a Heroic Feat. I'll get a Teleport AP, but unlike Extra Effort, get it for one round, and one round only.

AP: Teleport 10 (to the moon, Extras: Accurate [+1], Power Feats: Easy) [31PP]

And, with Woobie golem's initiative...

Initiative! (1d20=2)

Equinox - 21 - 2 HP - unharmed, Fatigued, Exhausted at start of next round

Lion - 5 - NPC - Injured

Scarecrow - 5 - Unharmed

Woobie Golem - 2- Injured x5

Even with a Recovery bonus, he still has yet to recover, because he has not stopped to rest! Poor Woobie golem!

Lady Winter, yer up.

Sorry man. Anyway! Time to make with that toughness save! She will get out once again unharmed.

10 A 1.... :evil: REROLL!

HP! Do you're job!

27 +10 for rerolls involved. Lady Winter is unharmed :D

Powerstunting. Since I've already burned away a HP, lady Winter will cop the fatigue

Blast 7 Extras: Area (Burst) Flaws: Action (Full Round)

Blast -- 24/DC Toughness -- Damage

Ref DC 17, Toughness DC 22. Due to Impervious, a passed Reflex = no damage. Now... Lion, Scarecrow, TinMan! (1d20+2=10, 1d20+10=25)

Well, I fail at rolling. The Lion is unharmed, but the Scarecrow and Tin Man: Re-roll it (1d20+2=10, 1d20+10=17, 1d20+2=18, 1d20+10=14)

OK, the Scarecrow is injured and stunned. the Tin Man meets the save, halves the DC, and is unhurt due to Impervious.

Lion - 5 - NPC - Injured

Scarecrow - 5 - Injured + Stunned

The Artificer is kinda useless on his own.

The Lion ROARS! And pounces! All-out Attacking for 2, DC 25 attack (1d20+6=18) Feel the pain, Lady Winter.

The golem charges at full force into Equinox, All-out Power Attacking for 10. Defence 19, and DC 33 Toughness save!!! (1d20+7=9, 1d20+10=13) And promptly misses.

I'll blow a HP to go back to just Fatigued.

Now, Roll to hit, Power Attacking with thrown car, against Def 12. DC 27 hit. (1d20+8=20, 1d20+13=21). Forgotten factors: Fatigue. Injured conditions. So those rolls are in fact 19 (hits!) and 16 (fails by 11!) The golem is disabled and stunned! And, to avoid prolonging the thread, I won't Fiat.

Equinox - 21 - 1 HP - unharmed, Fatigued

Lion - 5 - NPC - Injured

Scarecrow - 5 - Injured

Tin Man - 5 - Injured

Woobie golem - 2 - Injuredx5, Disabled, Stunned

Lady Winter, do the honours?

Toughness save away! 17

:/

Gonna need another roll there *HP dies in service to his master*

23 A bruise! :o Well, I have Regen to fix that :P

Now to make again with the same Power stunt as stated before. Spend my last HP to fight that off just so I don't dip into Exhausted.

Blast 7 Extras: Area (Burst) Flaws: Action (Full Round)

Blast -- 22/DC Toughness -- Damage

Technically, as you didn't switch array slots back yet, you don't need to stunt it again. It lasts until you use another power, so keep your HP.

Lion: DC 17 Reflex, DC 22 Toughness if Reflex failed (1d20+2=10, 1d20+10=22) And, as always, I forget to include Injuries. With the extra -2, he's Injured x2 now.

Tin Man: See above notes (1d20+2=22, 1d20+9=21) Due to passing Reflex, he halves the Damage effect to below his Impervious! METAL MAN RESIST!

Scarecrow: One more golem... (1d20+2=8, 1d20+10=26) Again, they resist! :o

Lady Winter - 15 - 1 HP - unharmed

Lion - 5 - NPC - Injuredx2

Scarecrow - 5 - Injured

Tin Man - 5 - Injured

Make your IC post, then the golems are up again. The Artificer is hiding.

• 2 weeks later...

Lady Winter - 15 - 1 HP - unharmed

Scarecrow - 5 - Injured

Tin Man - 5 - Injured

A'ight, time to kick ass and take names. The Lion and the Scarecrow advance, using the aid action on the Tin Man's attack. Aid another rolls (1d20+4=6, 1d20+4=11) So he only gets +2 to hit.

And proceeds to All-out Power Attack for 2! DC 27 attack of doom! (1d20+6=19) Wham. Make the save, DS.

Woobie Golem recovers from his stun and stands up.

Ok, PC power!

Lady Winter - 15 - 1 HP - Bruised, Injured

Scarecrow - 5 - Injured

Tin Man - 5 - Injured

Move Action: Pick up another car!

Standard Action: I'm going to All-out Power Attack the Woobie Golem for 2. So, DC 27 attack, and he's rolling +8 to resist it! Whack-a-golem (1d20+10=23, 1d20+8=21) He's injured a sixth time, and stunned. I'll assume that a normal car is, with a +8 bonus, not quite blown apart and is still intact, so I have no recourse but to surge. And hit him again.

Free Action: Surge for another standard action.

Standard Action: The -2 Defence, +2 DC linger for the round, so... a nice DC 27 hit! He's only got +7 to resist it. DIE DAMMIT DIE (1d20+10=29, 1d20+6=13) I regret lacking Improved Critical, but still... he fails by 14 and is now destroyed! FINALLY!

Equinox - 21 - 1 HP - unharmed, Fatigued, Exhausted next round

Scarecrow - 5 - Injured

Tin Man - 5 - Injured

Woobie golem - 2 - Injuredx6, Disabled, Destroyed

Ok, again, the scary Blast O' Doom!

DC 17 to avoid, DC 22 for damage.

Lion - 5 - NPC - Injuredx2 - Boom. (1d20+2=21, 1d20+8=17). It successfully dodges the attack. :(

Scarecrow - 5 - Injured - DOOM (1d20+2=5, 1d20+9=21) It's injured a second time.

Tin Man - 5 - Injuredx2 - TIN (1d20+2=5, 1d20+9=13) It fails by 10 (because I forgot an injury), Disabling it, stunning it, and essentially rendering it unable to function.

Will post rest of actions later.

Scarecrow - 5 - Injuredx2

It's Aid Another time!

The Lion delays until after the Scarecrow, who uses Aid Another: Aid, aid, aid the psychotic lion golem! DC 10 (1d20+4=9) Fail.

So the Lion hits you. In the face. All-out Attack for 2, DC 25 (1d20+6=17) DC 25 Toughness save!

Lady Winter - 15 - 1 HP - Bruised, Injured, DC 25 Toughness save

The golem's doooown! But I have 1 HP, so no matter whether I buy off the Exhaustion now, or after stunting to teleport back, I'm Exhausted.

So I'll buy it off now, and stunt up a teleport of some sort. Odds are it'll get me back, since I stunted to get here :P

Equinox - 21 - 0 HP - unharmed, Fatigued, Exhausted next round

Lady Winter - 15 - 1 HP - Bruised, Injured, DC 25 Toughness save

Scarecrow RAGE! ALL-OUT ATTACK RAGE!

First, it attacks Equinox. Roll to hit Def 19, then DC 25 Toughness (1d20+6=24, 1d20+10=30) Hits, saves. Ouch.

Then... Lady winter! Roll to hit (1d20+6=17). DC 25 Toughness save, with a -2 penalty. Unlike Shaen, I'll let you use the Fiat HP for the attack, but word of advice: if you're not dropped to Disabled or something, I'd not bother re-rolling, and keep the HP.

• 2 weeks later...

Equinox - 21 - 0 HP - unharmed, Exhausted

Lady Winter - 15 - 1 HP - Bruisedx2, Injuredx2

Exhausted is nasty. Move at half speed, -6 to Strength and Dexterity, and -3 to Attack and Defence.

Explodey time now, yus? All-out attack for 2, DC 25 Elemental Blast. Halved to DC 20, and... (1d20+7=11, 1d20+8=16) Misses. Oi vey.

Equinox - 21 - 0 HP - unharmed, Exhausted

Lady Winter - 15 - 1 HP - Bruisedx2, Injuredx2