Possible Corruptor of Youth thread

Supercape

I would quite like to do a thread with Slick, a "low level" thread. Really about some drug pushers at the local school/college and getting to beat them up, intimidate them away, and lecture "the yooth".

Before it gets too Iron Age, I am thinking more of "Nick O' Teen" than anything to gritty, although it may get a bit gritty of course.

I'm thinking for a change enemies more being the thug and thug bosses kind of chaps. So PL 7/8 characters maybe.

Any thoughs / interest in this?

Just remember, if you're afraid of going too "Cartoon All-Stars to the Rescue" here, the general tone of FCPbP is somewhere around the Bronze Age. As in, the era of "My sidekick is a JUNKIE!" Don't feel afraid to approach the realities of drugs.

Plus, there have been sessions on this board where heroes have to take care of junkies who OD'd and then were reanimated by zombie powder, so feel free to get fantastic if you wish.

Hm. Dragonfly could get in on this. Drug dealers aren't her main target, but she's not at all fond of them and knows they can sometimes be traced back to larger organized crime (which is her main target). If she heard pushers were around one of the local schools she'd do something about it.