Persona - PL 11 - Avalon®

Here's another one of the personas/vestiges that have been completed.

Here's Savnok:

Players Name:

Power Level:

Characters Name: Savnok

Alternate Identity:

Height:

Weight:

Hair:

Eyes:

Description:

History:

Stats:

Str: 26 (+8) 16 pp

Dex: 20 (+5) 10 pp

Con: 20 (+5) 10 pp

Int: 12 (+1) 2 pp

Wis: 12 (+1) 2 pp

Cha: 12 (+1) 2 pp

BAB: +7 (14 pp)

BDB: +7 (14 pp)

Initiative:

Saves:

Toughness: +11

Fortitude: +12 (7 pp)

Reflex: +7 (2 pp)

Will: +7 (6 pp)

Skills: Bluff 16 ranks, Sense Motive 16 ranks

Feats: Accurate Attack, All-out Attack, Assessment, Blind Fight, Defensive Attack, Dodge Focus x4, Elusive Attack, Fearless, Instant Up, Move-by Action, Power Attack, Prone Fighting, Stunning Attack, Takedown Attack, Taunt, Weapon Bind, Weapon Break

Powers:

Counter Helix – Damage Aura (1 rank, Power Feat: Mighty) 5 pp*

Vault of Gommorah – Weapon Summoning 12 (Flaw: Limited Dismissal; Power Feat: Accurate x2) 9 pp

Base: Cae Bolg – Strike (3 ranks, Power Feat: Mighty, Extended Reach x3 (20 ft.), Extra: Penetrating) & Enhanced Feat: Improved Critical (Cae Bolg)

AP: Hrunting – Strike (3 ranks, Power Feat: Affects Insubstantial x2, Mighty, Extra: Autofire)

AP: Enkidu – Snare (11 ranks, Power Feat: Chokehold, Tether)

AP: Rain of Weapons – Damage [10 ranks, General Cylinder Area, Progression x4 (100 ft radius)]

Protection 6 (Extra: Impervious 11, Drawback: Noticeable)

Morph 1 (Any form of same mass, Flaw: Distracting, Limit: Metamorph Only)

-Metamorph: Amon

-Metamorph: Leraje

-Metamorph: Savnok

-Metamorph: Zycerryl

Regeneration (1 rank, Resurrection 1/week, Power Feat: Persistent, Regrowth, Extra: True Resurrection) 4 pp

Drawbacks:

Vestige Trigger (Involuntary Transformation with very common frequency and moderate intensity) - 4 pts

Vestige Triggers:

Amon: Targeted by an effect with the fire descriptor

Karsus: Seeing items of mystical power, such as fetishes and charms

Savnok: Facing someone who fights with a weapon in melee (rather than unarmed)

Leraje: Attacked by someone from a distance more than a double move away

Geryon: Grappled by someone

Costs: Abilities (42) + Combat (28) + Saves (15) + Skills (8) + Feats (20) + Powers (42) - Drawbacks (4) = Total Cost 151

*Counter Helix only takes effect on anyone who strike or grapples Savnok or strikes his with a melee weapon but does not take effect when he attacks unarmed or when attempting to grapple.

I'm still working on the others though I feel that I may finish them by around April since it's the end of the school year here and I'm busy with end term projects and exams.

So, can you guys give me some feedback on these two vestiges?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will over the weekend, but you've been at this for two months now, and by your own estimation will need another month at least to finish. Have you ever considered just making a simple character (with only 1 sheet) and . . . you know . . . actually playing?

I will over the weekend, but you've been at this for two months now, and by your own estimation will need another month at least to finish. Have you ever considered just making a simple character (with only 1 sheet) and . . . you know . . . actually playing?

Instead of the complication (and bulkiness) of having five separate character sheets (via Metamorph), why not do the alternate personae as an Array, as seems to be done in the original draft of the character? There's a character in the Paragons setting, Icon, who does something similar.

Instead of the complication (and bulkiness) of having five separate character sheets (via Metamorph), why not do the alternate personae as an Array, as seems to be done in the original draft of the character? There's a character in the Paragons setting, Icon, who does something similar.