Persona - PL 11 - Avalon®

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Multiple Personas Array 18[5 alternate powers, Flaw: Concentration check required when switching arrays]= 32 +5 -16= 21

I have some hesitation about your Concentration flaw. The DC for the Concentration check is 10 + Power Rank, so with most of your arrays, the DC will be 20. Your concentration check is +16, so you'll only fail on a roll of 1-3. That's just not worth a -1 Flaw in my opinion. I'd want it to be a ~50% chance to fail before I'd feel like this was appropriate.

Unless of course the DC is 28 (for the 18 ranks of Array), in which case +16 to the roll is completely appropriate.

AP2 “Leraje†– Weapon Summoning 10 (Leraje) [blast 10 (Bow) with Split Attack, Ricochet 3, Precise, Homing 3, and Accurate 2]

Your bow is overpriced. With Weaponing Summing 10, you have 20 points in the array to spend. Your bow costs 29 PPs.

Resurrection (Regeneration 1 Recovery +2, Extra: True Resurrection) 2 pp

Shouldn't this cost 4 PPs? Regeneration 1 (+1 for Resurrection) + 2 for the Recovery bonus = 4.

Drawbacks: Power Loss (must concentrate for one round to gain access to personas) - (Multiple Personas) 3pts

Persona Trigger (Involuntary Transformation with very common frequency and moderate intensity) - 4 pts

How do these two work together? Does it take you a whole round to gain access to a persona even if you are hit with one of your triggers?

Multiple Personas Array 18[5 alternate powers, Flaw: Concentration check required when switching arrays]= 32 +5 -16= 21

I have some hesitation about your Concentration flaw. The DC for the Concentration check is 10 + Power Rank, so with most of your arrays, the DC will be 20. Your concentration check is +16, so you'll only fail on a roll of 1-3. That's just not worth a -1 Flaw in my opinion. I'd want it to be a ~50% chance to fail before I'd feel like this was appropriate.

Unless of course the DC is 28 (for the 18 ranks of Array), in which case +16 to the roll is completely appropriate.

AP2 “Leraje†– Weapon Summoning 10 (Leraje) [blast 10 (Bow) with Split Attack, Ricochet 3, Precise, Homing 3, and Accurate 2]

Your bow is overpriced. With Weaponing Summing 10, you have 20 points in the array to spend. Your bow costs 29 PPs.

Shouldn't this cost 4 PPs? Regeneration 1 (+1 for Resurrection) + 2 for the Recovery bonus = 4.

Drawbacks: Power Loss (must concentrate for one round to gain access to personas) - (Multiple Personas) 3pts

Persona Trigger (Involuntary Transformation with very common frequency and moderate intensity) - 4 pts

How do these two work together? Does it take you a whole round to gain access to a persona even if you are hit with one of your triggers?

1. The DC for the concentration check should be 10+the rank of the entire array which in this case is 18 so 10+18=28

2. Edited. Now the bow is a blast 5 not a blsat 10.

3.Fixed.

4. I was thinking of having it take a round to be able to use an array as a whole. Sorta like having the normal identity drawback but only for the array.

1. The DC for the concentration check should be 10+the rank of the entire array which in this case is 18 so 10+18=28

3.Fixed.

4. I was thinking of having it take a round to be able to use an array as a whole. Sorta like having the normal identity drawback but only for the array.

3.Fixed.

As long as the DC is ~50% (or less) I'm fine. But in normal situations this is not how I would figure the DC for concentration on an array.

Cool. But my question is, does it *always* take 1 full round to switch the array, whether you try to do it voluntarily or whether it happens automatically via a trigger?

As long as the DC is ~50% (or less) I'm fine. But in normal situations this is not how I would figure the DC for concentration on an array.

Cool. But my question is, does it *always* take 1 full round to switch the array, whether you try to do it voluntarily or whether it happens automatically via a trigger?

• 3 weeks later...