Persona - PL 11 - Avalon®

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i do too, i think it allows you to flesh out each persona as more than just a power trick.

they have their own skill sets and abilities. Should make roleplaying them more fun. and more dangerous.

Plus i love the Schizo at the gate...unable to turn into the personality that knows lock-picking.

.....Till her buddies start bashing her with fire to make her change.

i do too, i think it allows you to flesh out each persona as more than just a power trick.

they have their own skill sets and abilities. Should make roleplaying them more fun. and more dangerous.

Plus i love the Schizo at the gate...unable to turn into the personality that knows lock-picking.

Avalon, I see you have edited your sheet again, but haven't posted. Are you still reworking it per your discussion with Gaea, or should I go ahead and have another look?

I've been adding Persona's history and editing the powers of his personas especially that of Karsus.

I like Gaea's idea but sadly power points seem to be a precious commodity for this character.

Avalon, I see you have edited your sheet again, but haven't posted. Are you still reworking it per your discussion with Gaea, or should I go ahead and have another look?

I've been adding Persona's history and editing the powers of his personas especially that of Karsus.

I like Gaea's idea but sadly power points seem to be a precious commodity for this character.

Here are some suggested triggers. I'm taking the ones you gave me, as well as a few I came up with.

Amon: Targeted by an effect with the fire descriptor

Karsus: Seeing items of mystical power, such as fetishes and charms

Savnok: Facing someone who fights with a weapon in melee (rather than unarmed)

Leraje: Attacked by someone from a distance more than a double move away

Geryon: Grappled by someone

Here are some suggested triggers. I'm taking the ones you gave me, as well as a few I came up with.

I like them. Thanks!

I like them. Thanks!

I like them. Thanks!

Right now you have 22 ranks in Skills....and i was thinking about this...you don't actually need to make another array. You can include it as part of your existing array.

so say you might have 6 ranks of perma-skills, your power array might look like this now...

Multiple Personas Array 21[5 alternate powers, Flaw: Concentration check required]= 42 +5 -21= 26

“Amon†– Blast 10 (Fire, Amon) [General Line Area +1pp/level] & Darkvision (2 ranks) & Enhanced Skills 10(Skills blah and blah and balh) [Total Cost: 42] [Actual Cost: 1]

AP1 “Amon†– Strike 10 (Horns, Amon) [Penetrating] & Darkvision (2 ranks) & Immunity 10 (Fire effects) [Flaw] & Enhanced Skills 10(Skills blah and blah and balh) [Total Cost: 42] [Actual Cost: 1]

AP2 “Leraje†– Weapon Summoning 10 (Leraje) [As standard Bow with Split Attack, Ricochet 4, Precise, Homing 3, and Accurate 2] & Super-Senses2 (Low-light Vision, Tracking) (Leraje) (2 ranks) & Enhanced Stealth 4 (Leraje) (4 ranks) Enhanced Notice 4 (4 ranks) & Concealment 4 (Leraje) (All visual senses) [Flaw] & ESP 2 (Visual Senses, Hearing, 100 ft) (Leraje) [Drawback] & Enhanced Skills 10(Skills blah and blah and balh) [Total Cost: 42] [Actual Cost: 1]

AP3: “Karsus†– Nullifying Touch (Magic)10 (Karsus) (Extra: Fortitude Save, Linked with Corrosion; Flaw: Touch range) & Corrosion 6 (Karsus, Extra: Linked with Nullifying Touch) & Teleport 1 (Karsus, Power feat: Change Direction, Change Velocity) & Enhanced Skills 10(Skills blah and blah and balh) [Total Cost: 42] [Actual Cost: 1]

AP4: “Geryon†– Flight 4 (Geryon) (Drawback: Power Loss if unable to flap wings -1 pt) & Energy Aura 2 (Acid, Geryon) (Area: Burst & Drawback: Power Loss if eyes are closed -1 pt) & Strike 10 (Claw) & Super-strength 3 & Enhanced Skills 10(Skills blah and blah and balh) [Total Cost: 42] [Actual Cost: 1]

AP5: “Savnok†– Weapon Summoning 10 (Greatsword* with Penetrating 8 and Power Feat: Affects Insubstantial 2) & Impervious Protection 6 (Drawback: Noticable & Weak Point) & Enhanced Attack Specialization: Greatsword 2 & Enhanced Skills 10(Skills blah and blah and balh) [Total Cost: 42] [Actual Cost: 1]

And that frees up a ton of points.... 6+10-5=11 vs 22.

I just gave you a bunch more to stat, and 11 points back.

Right now you have 22 ranks in Skills....and i was thinking about this...you don't actually need to make another array. You can include it as part of your existing array.

so say you might have 6 ranks of perma-skills, your power array might look like this now...

Multiple Personas Array 21[5 alternate powers, Flaw: Concentration check required]= 42 +5 -21= 26

“Amon†– Blast 10 (Fire, Amon) [General Line Area +1pp/level] & Darkvision (2 ranks) & Enhanced Skills 10(Skills blah and blah and balh) [Total Cost: 42] [Actual Cost: 1]

AP1 “Amon†– Strike 10 (Horns, Amon) [Penetrating] & Darkvision (2 ranks) & Immunity 10 (Fire effects) [Flaw] & Enhanced Skills 10(Skills blah and blah and balh) [Total Cost: 42] [Actual Cost: 1]

AP2 “Leraje†– Weapon Summoning 10 (Leraje) [As standard Bow with Split Attack, Ricochet 4, Precise, Homing 3, and Accurate 2] & Super-Senses2 (Low-light Vision, Tracking) (Leraje) (2 ranks) & Enhanced Stealth 4 (Leraje) (4 ranks) Enhanced Notice 4 (4 ranks) & Concealment 4 (Leraje) (All visual senses) [Flaw] & ESP 2 (Visual Senses, Hearing, 100 ft) (Leraje) [Drawback] & Enhanced Skills 10(Skills blah and blah and balh) [Total Cost: 42] [Actual Cost: 1]

AP3: “Karsus†– Nullifying Touch (Magic)10 (Karsus) (Extra: Fortitude Save, Linked with Corrosion; Flaw: Touch range) & Corrosion 6 (Karsus, Extra: Linked with Nullifying Touch) & Teleport 1 (Karsus, Power feat: Change Direction, Change Velocity) & Enhanced Skills 10(Skills blah and blah and balh) [Total Cost: 42] [Actual Cost: 1]

AP4: “Geryon†– Flight 4 (Geryon) (Drawback: Power Loss if unable to flap wings -1 pt) & Energy Aura 2 (Acid, Geryon) (Area: Burst & Drawback: Power Loss if eyes are closed -1 pt) & Strike 10 (Claw) & Super-strength 3 & Enhanced Skills 10(Skills blah and blah and balh) [Total Cost: 42] [Actual Cost: 1]

AP5: “Savnok†– Weapon Summoning 10 (Greatsword* with Penetrating 8 and Power Feat: Affects Insubstantial 2) & Impervious Protection 6 (Drawback: Noticable & Weak Point) & Enhanced Attack Specialization: Greatsword 2 & Enhanced Skills 10(Skills blah and blah and balh) [Total Cost: 42] [Actual Cost: 1]