Looking for a Haunt

Hey, all. I'm fairly new to this board -- found it through TVTropes. I've been haunting the chat room, which means if you're there, you may have seen me desperately asking for mechanics advice.

Well, I've finally got my first character cobbled together. Guy's nom de crimefighting is Nick Cimitiere. He's a necromancer with a rock and roll edge. But no, he's not one of the necromancers you'll typically find in a Clark Ashton Smith story or a D&D module -- his deal's more about learning the ways of the dead, helping them with their unfinished business, and protecting them from people who'd enslave them and bind them (like, say, most of your other typical necromancers). He's also got a pretty strong obligation to the living, and a definite interest in the mystical and arcane.

So, yeah. If you want to run into him slinging coffee out of costume in Riverside, haunting the graveyards of Freedom, or following a ghost as she leads him to her murderer in Southside, I'm totally up for a connection. You can shoot me a PM, or discuss it here. Looking forward to meeting ya.

That would be a neat flaw. On a roll of a 1, all of his summons get bone instruments and play really bad rock and roll music :P

The only character that I have that might be interested in a thread with him right off the bat might be Valkyrie. She might be interested in what some of the fallen heroes of old have to say. What do you think of that?

Well, Nick could always be doing a tour through a veteran's cemetery (is there one of those in Freedom?). Or the two of them could have a "casual" meetup -- Nick slings coffee at a shop in Riverside in his civilian identity, so instead of Nick Cimitiere and Valkyrie, it could be Eric LaCroix and Vivian.

And then there's always the old standby of rampaging zombies or an army of draugr.