Slow Night [OOC] (Full)

Heridfel

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, technically, the barrier didn't exist yet, because Teke hasn't yet had his initiative. As it is, the thread gotten pretty confused. I'm going to delay my next action until Teke and Velocity have had another chance to go, then get the time portal created so that we're clear going forward. Extra effort provides the AP on the normal Spatial Control AP:

Spatial Control 4 (Extras: Portal (+2), Flaws: Long-Only (-1), Uncontrolled (-1), PF: Progression (10'x10' portal)),

Linked to Super-Movement: Temporal Movement (one rank, to 1972)

The end effect is that Icarus opens the portal, and anyone who goes through it ends up in a random location within one mile of the previous portal, back in 1972. I'd say that anyone touching someone else as they go through the portal ends up in the same place (which might happen with Nanowire and Grimalkin; who knows?).

The portal will shrink to 5' x 5' on the next round, and close the round after that.

The other option is that the portal sucks folks in (voluntarily failing the Reflex save, so we don't worry about that), and we end up in the past more quickly. If you care strongly either way, let me know. I have my post pretty much ready for the go-ahead.

Well, technically, the barrier didn't exist yet, because Teke hasn't yet had his initiative. As it is, the thread gotten pretty confused. I'm going to delay my next action until Teke and Velocity have had another chance to go, then get the time portal created so that we're clear going forward. Extra effort provides the AP on the normal Spatial Control AP:

Spatial Control 4 (Extras: Portal (+2), Flaws: Long-Only (-1), Uncontrolled (-1), PF: Progression (10'x10' portal)),

The end effect is that Icarus opens the portal, and anyone who goes through it ends up in a random location within one mile of the previous portal, back in 1972. I'd say that anyone touching someone else as they go through the portal ends up in the same place (which might happen with Nanowire and Grimalkin; who knows?).

The portal will shrink to 5' x 5' on the next round, and close the round after that.

The other option is that the portal sucks folks in (voluntarily failing the Reflex save, so we don't worry about that), and we end up in the past more quickly. If you care strongly either way, let me know. I have my post pretty much ready for the go-ahead.

I'm jumping the gun a little with my next post, but with time travel, is it happening after or before? It's philosophy.

At the same time, I think we should be moving into a separate thread to make sure that it's clear we're in the past. I'm going to be making a thread in the Lands Beyond, and we can all be in there at once, even though we'll be in different physical locations. It's doing ok in the Stat Yourself thread, so I think it'll work here.