Slow Night [OOC] (Full)

Heridfel

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had figured it was a video communicator, mostly because it allowed me to do that. If Velocity would have put on her costume before answering the call, you can edit your post for that. Otherwise, I think it'd be a very speedster thing to have it pointed out and she goes "oh, right" before super-speeding the costume on.

I had figured it was a video communicator, mostly because it allowed me to do that. If Velocity would have put on her costume before answering the call, you can edit your post for that. Otherwise, I think it'd be a very speedster thing to have it pointed out and she goes "oh, right" before super-speeding the costume on.

The easiest way I can see for the five of us to be close enough to all head through the same portal is that Teke thinks Grimalkin is being kidnapped by Nanowire, Velocity comes across the whole mess, and the five of us are mostly in melee range when Icarus creates a portal that goes through time, rather than space.

The easiest way I can see for the five of us to be close enough to all head through the same portal is that Teke thinks Grimalkin is being kidnapped by Nanowire, Velocity comes across the whole mess, and the five of us are mostly in melee range when Icarus creates a portal that goes through time, rather than space.

I went with the post for even if Nanowire, Icarus or Grim make a notice check, Velocity would still act first :)

She is using Defensive Stance to boost her Defense by 2, and holding her standard action, if Icarus or Nanowire (or Grim for that matter) move to attack her, she will use the full defense action to further boost her defense.

I went with the post for even if Nanowire, Icarus or Grim make a notice check, Velocity would still act first :)

She is using Defensive Stance to boost her Defense by 2, and holding her standard action, if Icarus or Nanowire (or Grim for that matter) move to attack her, she will use the full defense action to further boost her defense.

Hey guys,

I'd like initiative to be rolled before everyone starts using their powers. It may be possible for one or more of us to detect the mental constructs being placed, depending on how a referee rules. I understand that Velocity will probably have the highest initiative, but that doesn't mean that Teke gets five actions before any of us move.

Hey guys,

I'd like initiative to be rolled before everyone starts using their powers. It may be possible for one or more of us to detect the mental constructs being placed, depending on how a referee rules. I understand that Velocity will probably have the highest initiative, but that doesn't mean that Teke gets five actions before any of us move.