Slow Night [OOC] (Full)

Heridfel

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, have fun everyone, I am going to back out as I can think of no reason why Velocity would be in the Fens.

That is unless your willing to move the departure somewhere else Heridfel. Heritige said North Bay would not work for Grim, same is true for the Fens and Velocity.

Well, have fun everyone, I am going to back out as I can think of no reason why Velocity would be in the Fens.

That is unless your willing to move the departure somewhere else Heridfel. Heritige said North Bay would not work for Grim, same is true for the Fens and Velocity.

I'm leaving in a hook if you want to change your mind, Thevshi. You could be contacted by someone from the Freedom League, letting you know that one of the people from the museum theft was spotting flying into the Fens. If you still don't want to come, we can go with Teke, Nanowire, Icarus, and Grimalkin.

I'm leaving in a hook if you want to change your mind, Thevshi. You could be contacted by someone from the Freedom League, letting you know that one of the people from the museum theft was spotting flying into the Fens. If you still don't want to come, we can go with Teke, Nanowire, Icarus, and Grimalkin.