Silhouette

Aoiroo

Introduction

Who are you? Sum yourself up in one sentence.

A rather low budget hero like creature who lives on sweet pastries.

Do you have any nicknames, street names, titles, or nom de plume?

Carrie is my prefered nickname.

What is your full birth name?

Caroline Angelica Wendle

Where do you live?

A small appartment on the edge of the Fens with a perfect few of three adult movie theatres.

How old are you? What year were you born (if applicable)?

I was born in mid April of 1986, so that would make be just a little older then twenty four.

Physical Traits

What is your gender? If not applicable, please explain.

Female

How would you describe your heritage?

A mix of swedish, german, and about three other countries south of the border from my father's side.

How tall are you?

Five foot, four inches in my bare feet, and about all my other shoes as well.

What is your body type?

Skinny and a bit underweight.

Do you have any particular weaknesses, such as allergies or physical disabilities?

I think there's a magnetic field around me that attracts all forms of lower class theives.

How do you carry yourself? Are you graceful, or heavy on your feet? Can you be stealthy, do you walk with confidence?

My posture is a bit poor because of years leaning in front of my computer screen but I keep myself up with a good amount of flouridity.

Describe your skin, eye, and hair color.

I'm the palest person in my family, and cannot hold a tan for the life of me, my eyes are grey with a little brown near the pupil and my hair is light brown.

How do you wear your hair, if applicable? Do you have facial hair?

Either a low bun or a high pony tail both wound as tightly as I can with a single hair tie.

Do you consider yourself attractive? Do others?

I guess I could be, but then again it's not a very high on my general priority list.

Do you have any scars, tattoos, piercings, or birthmarks?

I've got doom kitty tat on my upper back.

Do you resemble anyone famous?

Nope

Do you have a dominant hand?

I'm right handed.

What kind of clothing do you wear?

Comfortable clothing like track and jogging suites, as well as some nicer things my younger(yes my younger) sister outgrew. I'm pretty well known at the local thrift store.

Do you wear makeup?

Nope, I prefer eating regularly.

What is your vocal range? Is your voice distinctive in some way?

My voice is a bit nasal, and I have a pretty good lunge capacity so I can project a good distance.

Do you have any distinctive habits, nervous tics, or mannerisms? Where did they come from, and what causes them? Do other people notice and remark on these habits? Do they annoy you or other people?

I bite my fingernails when I'm nervous, also I'm a tad blunt.

History

Where do you come from?

Athens, Georgia

Have you made any major moves, or do you live in your hometown?

My parents store was bought out by a major chain, and I moved to Freedom when I was sixteen.

Do you feel loyal to your country of citizenship? Do you consider yourself patriotic? How do you feel about the government of your country?

I find that the beauty of this country is it's tolerance of absolute apathy to such things.

How do you feel about the place you come from?

It's an okay area that had a homey feel because of all the older buildings that would often get reinvented as fronts for business or frat houses.

Where is your home town? What was/is it like?

It's a college town in Georgia, meaning it was generally an older teenage crowd with lots of bars, lots of places made just for hanging around, and lots of points of view for her to learn from.

Growing up, were most of the people you knew similar to you, or were you somehow a minority? How did that affect you?

There was a huge age gap for most of my friends growing up generally since I grew accustomed to the college crowds, when I got to high school this made me a bit jaded about the general level of immaturity, and somewhat isolated.

Is there something you've always been really good at or really bad at? How has that affected your life?

I've never been really competitive by nature, and this gave me a bit of a disadvantage with sports that required that sort of thing. My main knack in general has been mimicing and adapting art concepts as well as a computers science.

Were there any traumatic experiences in your early years (death of a family member, abandonment, orphaned at an early age)?

Not really, just some general frustration about being mistaken for being younger then I am.

Briefly describe a defining moment in your childhood and how it influenced your life.

I was about six or so when the invasion of Freedom City happened, even though I didn't live there, I absolutely loved hero and would bug my parents to let me see all the news reports. Even though it was a dark time, I liked the idea that they were working so hard to protect everyone without much regard for themselves. I was all torn up when I heard of the death count, especially with the disappearance of the Centurian, I moped around for months.

What stupid things did you do when you were younger?

A couple, one time I got something out from my brothers car, and left the doors open the same night a couple of storms came through. It ran fine afterwards, but it would never get that wet smell out of it. During college, I also got pissed at some guy so I did like the most juvenile thing I could think of and put a bucket of water over his door, which sort of backfired when the dorm advisor got to it before him.

Where did you go to school? How much school did you have, and did you enjoy it?

I went to St. Thomas Moore Catholic school up until I moved to Freedom then the local high school. After that I got accepted into Freedom's Art College and got a bachelors degree in Graphic Design. Catholic school was okay, and I didn't realize how much I missed it until I went to public school, Art College was fun, but it's be more so if I wasn't still paying for it.

Do you have any mementos of your childhood? What are they, and why did you keep them? If you have none, why not?

When I was younger, I'd always stay close to my mother whenever we went anywhere because she was always the big spender. As such I have a bunch of box of somewhat tacky shirts, hats, keychains, and of course magnets from our various vacation spots. I also have a jewellery box my sister painted me for my birthday one year, and a single rare card from the first pack of playing cards that were really popular when I was younger my brother gave me.

When did you decide to become a hero? Why? Did anyone influence you one way or another in the decision?

I've sort of always loved heroes, I mean they always seemed just a bit out of reach though. I mean they always were skilled or really powerful, and always seemed to have the best toys and gadgets to help them when they were neither of those. I never really thought of myself as being a possible one until recently, but I have a little bit of profinciny in basic self defense as well as a power while not really that useful in combat is good for sneaking around behind the bad guys back.

Is the reason you give people for becoming a hero different than your real reason? If so, why?

I'm not exactly sure I have a real reason since I never really stay around for people to ask me. Even if I had a reason, I don't think I'd lie about it.

Do you have any deep, dark secrets in the past that may come back to haunt you?

No

Do you represent yourself as being different from who you really are? Why?

I'm a bit shyer then how I hold myself in a conversation, because that's not really how you want to present yourself to a possible adversary.

If you do have these secrets, what do you fear would happen if the truth became known? How far would you go to protect those secrets?

My secret, well I guess my idenity if only to keep my family safe. My secret isn't THAT important, but if you try anything against my family, I'll nail your behind to the tallest building in the city with your sharpened thigh bones.

Do you have any sort of criminal record? If so, is it public knowledge?

Nope

Family

What are your biological parents' names?

Demarco and Marylin Wendle

Were you raised by them? If not, please explain and describe who raised you.

I was raised by my parents until legal age.

What was their standing in the community? What did/do they do for a living?

My mother was military and worked in nursing and communications, my father ran a coffee shop. They were okay people and the community treated them as such, they're both retired now since they got a good pension via a buyout from a popular coffee chain.

Where are your parents now?

A nice condo in Midtown where they are a short drive away from most of there children and grandchildren.

Did your family stay in one area or move around a lot?

They moved a good bit when my mom was active duty in the early nineties but settled down a bit after my sister was born for about thirteen years. We then moved to Freedom as renters in Grenville, then they moved to Midtown when all the kids moved out.

How did you get along with their parents? How do you get along with them now (if applicable).

Well I get along fine with my mom, I hung out with her a lot when I was younger since she shared my love of sweets and was more likely to have to buy me things. My dad taught me how to play poker and sometimes invites me to tournaments. Whenever I get together with my mom now it's generally me and her watching my brother's kids.

How do your parents view you now, or how would they?

Well they aren't very happy about where I'm living, but I don't regularly ask them for money so they're letting me try to figure it out.

Do you have any siblings? If so how many and what are their names? Describe your relationship with them.

I have two, Alison and Trent. Alison is two years younger then me, we were pretty close when we were younger. My brother Trent is three years older and annoys me to know end but they're both good people.

What was your birth order in the family?

Marylin, Demarco, Trent, Me, Alison.

Where are your siblings now (if applicable)? Do they have families of their own? What do they do?

Trent runs a hobby shop in the city and his wife works as a paralegal. They have twins who are little dynamos and love me so much it's hard as heck to keep them from following me home(which is especially bad considering where I live). My sister is studying to become a physical therapist and lives near the local campus with her fiance.

Do you stay in touch with them or have you become estranged?

I babysit my bros offspring once a month, and I'm the maid of honor at my sister's wedding in three months, so yeah, we're pretty in touch.

Do you love or hate one member of the family in particular?

I cannot last fifteen minutes in the same room with my brother without starting an argument.

Is any member of the family special to you in any way (perhaps, as a confidant, mentor, or arch-rival)?

I'm the only weirdo as far as powers goes in my family (everyone else is weird in totally different ways), and my sis is the only one who knows.

Are there any black (or white) sheep in the family (including you)? If so, please explain.

We're all proudly disfuctional, and generally accepting.

Do you have a notorious or celebrated ancestor? If so, please explain, including how it has affected your life.

None that I know of.

Do you have a partner and children currently? If so, please describe them.

No

If you do not have a partner or children, do you want them someday? How firm are you in your opinion on this, and what might change your mind?

Maybe, it's not one of my primary concerns at the moment.

What type of person would be your ideal mate?

I don't know, someone who's fun, and isn't going to try and convert me to there views unreasonably.

Relationships

Do you have any close friends? If so, please describe them, and how you came to be close to them.

None still in the city, most of my friends from high school I keep in touch online and I've seen maybe once or twice in the last year. My friends from college, well it's been hard to keep in touch since a lot of them live clear on the other side of the city or have moved out altogether.

Do you have a best friend? If so, how did they become your best friend? How close are you to your best friend?

I guess not, I've been a bit distant lately.

If you were to go missing, who would worry about you?

My family mostly, and my landlady when she's no longer getting the money to fund her stay at home work out videos.

Have you lost any loves? If so, how did it happen, and what did you do?

I'm not exactly sure how I'm supposed to love someone like that.

Do you have any bitter enemies? If so, please describe them and their history with you.

Not really, if I did I've all but forgotten about them.

If you have enemies, how do you think they might attempt to work against you in the future?

No idea.

What is the worst thing someone has done to you?

My neighbors girlfriend torched my car when I had to borrow his driveway and my insurance didn't cover it.

Where do your loyalties lie? In what order?

Well, umm, I'm not really affliated with someone so I guess my loyalties goes like this, family, family, and some friends.

Who or what do you trust the most? Why?

My younger sister, we grew up together and know each other best, plus she's like the only other person in my family capable of keeping a secret.

Who or what do you despise? Why?

I HATE people who blame self inflicted situations on others without ever once trying to fix it. And I DESPISE people who force there own thoughts onto others, this isn't just the case of being rude, she hates it when villians have to do something like random property damage or hostages to try and prove some useless point to a bunch of heros by involving people who had NOTHING to do with it.

What qualities do you admire most in other people? Are these qualities you possess?

Acceptance I guess, of people and of culture, I mean so many people try to make where one's from or what has happened to them as a definer of a person, so I like people who try to look past that. Plus, I like heroes in general, people who go out of there way for others even when it's inconvient for them. I'm not really like that, I can accept people a bit but I need more time then I'd like to, as for the hero thing, I don't know I want to help people but I also want to be able to eat and keep my appartment, plus you'll probably never be able to find me anywhere in the city that the bus routes don't go to.

What qualities do you hate most in other people? Do you have any of those qualities?

I hate people who tend to always expect things to work out for them, not optimists, but someone who thinks the world has to give them a chance simply for them being there. I was probably a bit like this when I was younger being a bit of a military brat, but I like to think I've grown out of it. I also greatly dislike legacies, well at least obnoxious ones, because I can understand there parents working hard and getting it, but it seems to me they have it a bit too easy.

Do you have a secret identity? If so, who knows it? Do you hide it from people who are close to you? Why?

Yeah, my sister knows sort of, she knows about my power so if I'm ever big enough she'll probably realize it's me. I guess I hide it from people because it would be exuasting being a hero all the time(it's exuasting doing so even part of the time actually, not that I've done much that's particularly heroic other then handling some street gangs and muggers and such as well as a few kidnapping where other heros got involved).

Do you work well on teams and in groups? Are you a leader or a follower?

I sort of don't know about either, I could probably work if I really need to, as far a group goes I'm not really affliated with any of them yet, probably because I don't really know what I could add I'm good with standard thugs and such but I'm under no delusion that I probably wouldn't be much help against real villians and non humans.

Are you on a super team? If so, how do you get along with your comrades? Do you trust them, or do you have secrets from them?

No, I am not.

Are you a member of any church, fraternal organization, club, committee, political party, or other group? How much time do you spend on that?

I'm Catholic, but there's no churches within walking distance of my home. I goe with my family sometimes though.

Personality & Beliefs

Who are your heroes?

I'm a fan of the Liberty League, as well as the Centurion whom I was alive for to read and actively be effected by his sacrifice.

Did you ever become disillusioned with former heroes or idols? If so, why and what were the circumstances?

I guess I was never really disillusioned by my heroes because most of them were before my time, I pouted a bit when I learned about the Centurion but he never really let anyone down.

Do you like being a hero? If so, what is the most rewarding part? If not, what makes you keep doing it?

I don't really know if I'm really a hero yet, I mean, I help out sometimes if I'm around, and it makes me feel a bit good but I don't exactly live in midtown and such where all the action happens(it's quite expensive), so it's a bit harder for me to be heroic as often as others. I do like helping people, or at least drawing away others who might want to harm someone else if they already didn't have some strange impression that I'm an easy target.

Is there anything that would make you give up hero work, or even switch sides?

I guess, maybe if it would help more people if I stopped then if I continued.

What are your short term goals (what would you like to be doing within a year)?

Paying my off my student loans and securing stable employment.

What are your long term goals (what would you like to be doing twenty years from now)?

Maybe trying to get in contact or team up with other heros so I can be a bit more useful than I am now.

What is your greatest fear? Why? What do you do when something triggers this fear?

Death, I guess because I'm under no delusion that I'm immortal, I really hate the whole concept or being anywhere near it. This does make me a bit paranoid when meeting new people or in general actually.

Is there anything you would give you life for?

I really wouldn't want to if it's a choice, because it's a bit selfish, dieing that is because you hurt everyone you love for doing it. I'd probably die if it meant though I could save more people from such a fate since I wouldn't wish that sort of sadness on anyone else either.

How do you feel about money and material wealth? Do you desire it or disdain it? Are you miserly with what you have, or do you like to share? Is it a mark of success, or a means to an end?

It's useful, I mean I could definitely use more of it, I have a bit more distant a relationship now since it's much more fleeting with just me on my own. If I was actually rich, I don't think I'd really spend a lot of money just for the point of spending it.

How do you generally treat others?

Depends on the situation, things can get complicated with other people involved generally, but I can't do everything alone so I try to be at least polite when I meet more people and generally try not to impose if I have a more favorable choice otherwise.

Are you a trusting person? Has your trust ever been abused?

I was, and it has, but not with anything unforgivable. I need some sort of tangible proof someone is trustworthy before I really give them anything and even then I try to think through circumstances.

Are you introverted (shy and withdrawn) or extroverted (outgoing)? Do you have a lot of self-confidence?

Umm, intro probably, I can be a bit extro if I'm comfortable or if it's just one on one, but that's somewhat rare especially in crowded areas.

How do you act around attractive, available members of your preferred sex?

I sort of really don't care terribly about looks as far as attraction goes(I do profile sometimes to see if someone might be carrying though), maybe if there funny I'll try to match there wit, but I don't like to hang around people who attract too much attention.

What are your most annoying habits?

I bite my fingernails.

Do you feel contempt for any general category of people? Who are they, and why?

Legacies, just a bit, because they don't actually work for everything they get, given, I'll probably look past that if they seem a decent enough person.

What is your favorite food? Do you prefer any particular type of food? Do you take the time to enjoy your food, or do you eat as fast as you can?

Smores, I love smores, I like when the chocolate is all melty, and I take my time to chew the gooey marshmellow.

What is your favorite drink (alcoholic or otherwise)?

I'm a coca cola girl.

What is your favorite treat (dessert)?

Same as food, Smores.

Are there any specific foodstuffs that you find disgusting or refuse to eat?

I don't like nuts or really fishy fish like salmon, I don't know, nuts have a weird texture when I eat both of them and salmon has made me physically sick before.

What is your favorite color? Are there any colors you dislike?

Peach, is my favority colors, and I like black, as for colors I dislike, I'm not a fan of real dark reds or blood color since it's used for this overly dramatic edgy look too much in design.

What sort of music do you like? Is there any that you hate?

I like songs from a bunch of different styles, I don't really like rap that much though.

If you have a favorite scent, what is it?

Peppermint

Do you have a favorite animal?

Basset Hounds, they're so cute.

What is your most treasured possession? Why?

A jewellery box my sister painted for me, I guess it's cause my sister was one of my first friends and even as she moved to becoming more social it's a reminder that I have something they don't.

Do you enjoy "roughing it", or do you prefer your creature comforts?

Well for all intents purposes, I'm roughing it like every day now so yeah I like some of the nice comforts like AC, a working oven, and warm showers (none of which I have in my current living arrangements).

Is there a job or a task you would absolutely refuse to do?

Well other then like killing someone, talking to the press they scare me.

Do you consider yourself a spiritual person? If so, how do your beliefs affect your life?How important is it to you?

If you're good, you go to heaven, if you're a horrible person you'll probably go to hell, but good people aren't going to go to hell just because they don't believe in god that's how I see it, so I really don't care about religion terrible.

Was your faith influenced or molded by anyone special?

Just my family.

If you belong to a religious organization, how often do you attend? Do you have a specific place of worship, or friends within the organization? How much do you agree with the beliefs of your organization?

I go to the church my parents go to on holidays or if specificially invited, otherwise not really.

Could you kill? Have you killed?

Probably not, and no.

What circumstances led to you forming that conviction, or taking that action?

Everyone has a choice to be whatever it is they want to be, even if the options can be limited or you can't always see that you always have a choice unless your dead, killing actively takes away all options permenantly and that's one of the worse things you can do.

Are there circumstances under which you believe it is permissible to kill? What are they?

I don't think so.

How would you react to watching someone kill another person? Would your reaction be different if the killer was a friend or an enemy of yours?

I hope I never have to see that, but I'd probably be pissed at both of them.

How would you react if something important was stolen from you?

I'd be pissed and I'd go beat up whoever took it.

How would you react to public humiliation?

I'd probably avoid public for a while.

How would you react if a good friend or relative were purposely or accidentally killed? Has it happened to you?

I don't know, my grandparents died of disease and I really couldn't hold up, if it happened purposely I'd probably have a good mind to beat whoever is responsible within an inch of their life.

What do you consider to be the worst crime someone could commit and why?

Murder, same reason why I can't kill it removes all options and possibilities from someone.

If your life were to end in 24 hours, what five things would you do in those remaining hours?

I'd spend time with my family, making the most extragant piece of art possible, call all my friends, inform anyone who might care, eat as much as I can afford, and probably reconfirm my will.

Career & Training

Do you have any special training in your hero skills? If so, where and how did you get it?

I sort of learned it on my own through trial and error.

Who taught you the most about your heroing abilities? What was your relationship with that person?

Not really.

Do you have any particularly unusual skills? How did you acquire them?

I've got great balance and am pretty flexible since I did gymnastics in middle school.

Do you do something besides hero work for a living? Have you ever done anything else, or do you plan to?

Graphic Designer is my official title, but mostly I do odd jobs around the theatre district like painting sets and running sound boards.

What is your preferred combat style?

Ambush, disarment, knock out, repeat.

Have you ever received any awards or honours?

A few acedemic ones from high school but nothing really notable.

What skill areas would you like most to improve in? Is there anything you can't do that you wish desperately you could?

I'd like to improve my language skills because I can't really speak Spanish, but my fathers half of the family does.

How do you act around people who are more skilled than you in areas you'd like to improve? Are you jealous, or do you try and learn?

I nod smile, and try not to offend them with a slip of the wrong words.

Lifestyle & Hobbies

What is a normal day for you? How do you feel when something interrupts this routine?

Get up, shower, walk around looking for work, do any work I've done before, buy some food inbetween that time, go home, go out for the night, take out some muggers, go to bed. Not really a routine I want to keep since I'd eventually like to get some stable employment.

Do you have any hobbies, or interests outside hero work? What are they, and where did you pick them up?

I visit cons sometimes, I used to do it for fun, now I work at booths and on staffs for spare cash as well as sell some crafts and jewellery I like to make in my spare time. Craft in general I like because you can be creative and even when you mess up make something of it.

What do you do for fun?

Read paper back novels and do random research on interesting topics.

Do you have a costume? What does it look like?

Yes, it's a second hand biker suite I picked up at a garage sale for about eighty bucks(they cost like five hundred new), it's all black(it used to be blackand white but I spray painted it) and I wear it with some flat boots and pleather gloves that were on sale.

How do you normally dress when not in costume?

In track suites, hoodies, long skirts and jeans.

What do you wear to bed most nights?

A shirt and some underwear.

Do you wear any special jewelry? What is it, and what does it look like?

I like peach pearls and have some earrings and a matching necklace in my jewellery box(my mom gave them to me for college graduation) but I don't really wear them unless for a special occasion.

Do you have a special place where you keep your valuables?

Honestly, I have very little that's very valuable, what I do, I actually keep in my appartment hall behind a fake outlet I got from a hardware store (I actually got the idea from my landlady who said it was fine).

What's your preferred means of local travel? How about long distance?

Buses generally, for long distance I like trains since it's cheaper then planes and has less annoying security.

Miscellaneous

Have you ever made a will, or tried to make arrangements for your death? What provisions did you make?

I don't really have that much, so my will's sort of short, but mostly some of my nice things goes to my family members and I get buried regularly.

If your features were to be destroyed beyond recognition, is there any other way of identifying your body?

I have two crowns on the top of my mouth so my dental records would probably surfice.

What would you like to be remembered for after your death?

I really don't know.

Do you believe you pose a threat to the public? Why or why not?

No, because I have like a very long list of ways almost every hero in the city could take me out if I switch sides.

What do you perceive as your greatest strength?

I guess it's my confidence in my own choices.

What do you perceive as your greatest weakness?

My emotions, things get very nasty when they come into play.

As a player, if you could, what advice would you give your character? Speak as if he/she were sitting right here in front of you. Use proper tone so they might heed your advice...

You should try to be more open with people around you, because it might work against you being a mysterious figure.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Scene opens onto a lonely street corner only lit by a single light post. The building behind it can't be seen very well in the darkness, but the shadows cast show signs of graffitti and decay. The camera jiggles a little like someone has just jumped down out of a vehicle.

"For those who are just joining it's just a little after nine and this is Rich "Voyeur" Royer here in the Fens just off of twenty eight street. It seems that while considered a well, sleazier part of town, that there has been someone making an effort to clean up the drug traffiking in the area. Though it was mostly disregarded as rumors because of the sheer lack of solid and consistant descriptions of said hero, the internet famous 'Heroic Billboard' that appeared not a week ago confirmed that someone knows this person by the alias of Silhouette who apparently has some affiliation with Knight a previous member of the now disbanded Knights of Freedom."

The view shifts to a taller man closing the sliding door of a van with a crew cut holding a flashlight,

"Here's Mike, he'll be my body guard for tonight."

The taller man waved quietly as the view turned from him towards the alley way,

"Now, some research says that this hero sticks to street level crime, like drug dealers, so if we just happen to find one we might be able to catch a glimpse of this hero."

Turning down he saw a lanky looking guy just down the way taking a drag on a cigerette. He met the two of them with a lazy stare, before blowing out some smoke before dropping the cig onto the pavement and putting it out with his shoe. Turning quietly he skulked back into the alleyway without much fuss. The camera changes views to turn to Mike who pulls out in front as they walk towards the alley. Except when they get there they see, nothing. But a lone dumpster and a dead end.

"What in the..."

There is quiet as some rustling of garbage causes Mike to shine his flashlight to it's sort showing the shadow of a distinctly feminine figure it it's light, the view turns around almost immediately to find the shadows source only see nothing. Panning around the camera jumped back to find an figure clad in black snatching up the flashlight from Mike before he could react and clicking it off before handing it back to him.

Q1 "Wait, what just happened?"

The view skimmed to Mike who shrugged in confusion then turning back to woman in black only to see her backside as she started to walk away,

Q2 "Wait! Are you Silhouette?

The figure stopped before turning her head as a breath heaved from her throat.

"And you are?"

Q3 "Pardon?"

The figure turned on her heel and met him head on,

"You seem rather keen to ask questions but not to be questioned, so I'll ask again, who are you to be looking for me?"

"So you are Silhouette."

The woman crossed her arms,

"Yes, I go by that name, but you still haven..."

Q4 "What are you doing out here?"

Her mask wrinkled but otherwise gave no hint to her expression as she pointed down the alley way,

"I'm talking to a guy who is refusing to give me his name, as well as doing some rounds."

She glanced right past the view which turned to Mike who seemed now aware of the attention off camera the figure said,

"You look like you got some good muscle, can you help me pull the dealer out of the dumpster? Also, you got some duct tape in that van of yours?"

The camera view shifted from Mike to Silhouette who had taken to tapping her foot,

Q5 "Why do you need duct tape?"

"To tie him to the light post so the police don't have to go searching when I ring them up, also, you got a phone I can borrow?"

The view glanced down and patted down his pants before fishing a cell phone out of his pocket which he handed out only to be surprised at the sudden closeness of the heroine who apparently didn't make any noise when she walked. She started to dial the phone and hold it to her ear. The camera turned to a slight crash down the alley where Mike had retrieved the lanky smoker who was now unconcious being pulled out of the dumpster. The camera stayed on Mike as he carried the guy out to the curb then turned back to Silhouette who was still on the phone,

"Do yo..."

She held up a finger almost instantly as she waited on the phone. The conversation she had on the phone was just bits and finally she ended it and handed back over to Rich.

"Right, so what do you want?"

"Well I'm here to ask twenty questions so I may..

She held up another finger,

"You mean fifteen, you've already asked five."

The view went to the guys hands as he started counting on his hand how many questions,

"I'm counting the pardon, anyway what do you want to ask me?"

Q6 "Okay, umm, how long have you been doing this heroics?"

The mask figure snorted as she walked past and the view panned to meet it as she propped the figure up against the light post.

"It's hardly heroic what I do. I'm only busting normal humans in a city full of monsters and super idiots, but if you want a number, like eight months now."

The black clad woman looked up for a second and reached up her hand towards Mike,

"Duct tape?"

The body guard put his hand on his head and started into the van to look.

Q7 "So, you don't think you're very heroic?"

"Nah, I'm just really sneaky, slim here might of stood a chance if he'd seen me coming."

She started to get behind the post and positioned the unconcious dealers arms behind him around it only stopping when Mike emerged from the van with the tape.

Q8 "You're really sneaky, you a ninja or something?"

This made the masked figure stop and turn towards the view letting out a heavy sigh,

"No, I am not. I do not carry out assasinations, practice ninjutsu, or use weapons of any kinds. Seriously, tv has the world brainwashed into thinking that are just these black clad sneaks, but to be honest a modern ninja would probably use this conception against you so they would NOT be noticed."

There was a slight scratching sound probably of Voyuer doing so to his head as the woman started to work with the duct tape to bind the unconcious man hands.

Q9 "You're not a ninja then, what are you?"

"Metahuman, plain and simple, not a very powerful one mind you but I use what I do have best I can."

Wrapping the ends of the tape down, she pressed a finger to the edge and it seperated strangely neatly from the rest of the roll which she handed back to Mike.

Q10 "If you aren't very powerful, why are you doing this?"

The girl stood up and stretched for answering,

"Cause I can, what do you want me to tell ya? I'm not powerful, but I'm not weak either and drug dealers aren't the healthiest bunch, some of them go down really easy. Even if they're hyped up on the designer stuff, it's usually just a matter of time, if just the first hit doesn't take them out immediately."

Q11 "You seem to focus on the drug market, why?"

"Well, bank robbers and giant robots aside, the drug market claims it's fair share of lives. It doesn't even have to be actual death, you have to see them though. An addict, it's just sad, they lose themselves to the sensation of it all, the rush of it, it's especially bad with the designer drugs like zoom and max. Most of the users don't ever live long enough to have a chance at rehabilitation."

Q12 "Wow, you seem pretty passionate about it. Has anything like happened for this particular view to form?"

"Not personally, but I've seen a couple of bad cases and it's never pretty."

Q13 "So why are you out here in the Fens instead of like Southside, or at the boardwalk?"

The mask woman paused for a second,

"I've visited Southside a couple of times, but those areas are pretty well covered by other heroes. The boardwalk, well I said I wasn't heroic, and the mob is not fond of anyone directly stepping into there turf."

There was a pause before Voyuer spoke up again.

Q14 "You work with other heroes often? Like say, Knight?"

Another deep sigh as the girl put a single finger against her forehead, muttering under her breath something like "freaking flashing kick me sigh",

"Yeah, I work with other heroes, but only if I need to. Most crowds I deal with I can handle fine on my own."

Q15 "So you don't want to join a superhero team or something?"

"I don't know, maybe at some point. It's pretty hard to do, and keep together, just look at the Knights of Freedom."

Q16 "Okay, you have any idea or ambitions doing this hero work?"

"Told ya, it's hardly hero work, and I don't really have any ambition for much anything. I'm just doing this cause I can, and it's better then doing nothing."

Q17 "So you have no ambitions, you a fan of any other heroes perhaps?"

"Ohh, totally, gotta love the old school freedom league especially the Centurion. But then again, everyone looks up to him and even though he's gone he died being the hero that disappointed no one."

Q18 "You a fan of any modern heroes?"

"Heh, not sure really, I have a hard time seeing them as anything but people with powers. Exceptional as they, and the things they do it's really hard comparing them to older heroes. Plus, metahumans are SO common now, the shock sort of wears down on you. I won't say that it makes what they do any less heroic, but the more heroes you have the higher the standard to do anything really awe inspiring. One of the main reasons I don't really try for it."

Q19 "What do you think of metahumans than, or more specifically the whole terminus baby trend?"

The figure shrugged,

"Can't say I'm surprised. I just hope that they don't think just because they have powers means they have to be some sort of hero or villain with them. It's a noble cause granted, but it's immensely stressful and a lot of time, sacrifice and hard work. It irks me how many teens getting their powers trying to be heroes without properly training, seriously amazing powers or not a bullet to the head still kills most things and most villains won't wait for you to get into position before opening fire. As for villainious metahumans, I'd like to smack them upside the head. Actions have concequences, and having powers doesn't make it any less true or any less likely to bite you in the hind quarters."

Q20 "Well, this is the last question, you have anything to say to the viewers out there?"

"Wait viewers?"

The view turned towards Mike for a second,

Yeah, I'm Rich "Voyuer" and this will be broad casted. So do you have any...."

In a split second the woman was gone. The view went to Mike who seemed just as confused but the camera moved to the light post which had a notecard duct taped to it. Pulling into view it read,

Tell your viewers not to go looking for me, and if you try to film me again without properly informing me, I will personally insure that those broadcasting eyes of yours are so swollen that you'll have to delay filming for a good three weeks.

-Silhouette

• 8 months later...

June 12th, 2011

Carrie looked at the blank insurance claim with a grim frown on her face. She had to file this on her car because of recent happenings. Said car lay behind her, not stood, because the wheels were gone as was the hood, and one of the rear view mirrors, the hood lay open but under it was nothing but a hole where the engine used to be. The mechanic looking it over had asked her if this was a joke, but once he opened up the side and found the registration number was indeed that of the same mini cooper she had brought to the shop three days ago for an oil change he shut up and started to do his inspection as she rolled her eyes and looked at the paper,

Two hours, two freaking hours I park my car at a meter and put the change in for two hours and when I return it's gone. It took me all of thirty seconds to call Dragonfly to get a feed from local traffic cameras, then maybe another twenty minutes to take a bus to that freaking ninja chop shop. Jesus freaking Christ, these dude's didn't even see me enter and yet they managed to wander off with my freaking car and sell off half the parts in two freaking hours.

Looking at the claim again she glanced back at the tow that had brought her car here. At least that had been timely. It had taken her all of five minutes to disable the ninja's security feed and then take out pretty much all of them. For ninja's they were pretty dang slow.

Or maybe I'm just too fast.

Letting out a sigh, she wasn't fast enough to stop this. The police certianly weren't either, they took a freaking hour to get there after she called and another hour to question her and the car stealing ninja clan. Five hours total including the tow truck and she no longer had a car,

"#$*#@*%&"

The mechanic didn't blink at her cursing he just shook his head as he continued accessing the damage.