A New Student at Master Lee's [OOC]

Heridfel

Hey Shadowboxer,

In case it wasn't clear, that skilled man that Kevin is being brought to see is you. Feel free to speak on Master Lee's behalf for a little bit, but his main purpose here is to introduce the two of us: give you another ally in your fight, and give me someone I can learn from when it comes to martial arts in a practical setting.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Shadowboxer,

In case it wasn't clear, that skilled man that Kevin is being brought to see is you. Feel free to speak on Master Lee's behalf for a little bit, but his main purpose here is to introduce the two of us: give you another ally in your fight, and give me someone I can learn from when it comes to martial arts in a practical setting.

Hey Shadowboxer,

Okay, my post is (finally) up. Master Lee can exit after the characters meet, I think. I just wanted to give him a little moment in this scene. I reckon he'll pop up now and then and I tried to explore his character a little more, so he becomes three-dimensional. But at this point he's a convenient plot device. :)

Did you have a structured story in mind?

Okay, my post is (finally) up. Master Lee can exit after the characters meet, I think. I just wanted to give him a little moment in this scene. I reckon he'll pop up now and then and I tried to explore his character a little more, so he becomes three-dimensional. But at this point he's a convenient plot device. :)

I didn't have a structured story planned out yet. My vague idea is that Kevin needs to use the Boost or Healing for some reason, and Master Lee does something which removes his Subtle power feat and reveals his manipulation of qi. From there, you might be more willing to bring Kevin along for some sort of crimefighting, be it against drugrunners, ninjas, or even some metahuman-type foes. The Boost and the Healing together can make you quite powerful, and I make for a good sidekick in these situations.

I didn't have a structured story planned out yet. My vague idea is that Kevin needs to use the Boost or Healing for some reason, and Master Lee does something which removes his Subtle power feat and reveals his manipulation of qi. From there, you might be more willing to bring Kevin along for some sort of crimefighting, be it against drugrunners, ninjas, or even some metahuman-type foes. The Boost and the Healing together can make you quite powerful, and I make for a good sidekick in these situations.

Ah, that's cool. Boost and Healing are really handy in a fight. :D

I'll try to come up with something interesting to involve Hub and Nightrival. I was thinking of an arsonist targeting buildings in the Southside, the Fens, Lincoln or all three. I haven't really settled on the arsonist's motivation or if she / he has powers or not. I'll leave that for the Referee, I suppose. Do you have any ideas on your end?

I'll try to come up with something interesting to involve Hub and Nightrival. I was thinking of an arsonist targeting buildings in the Southside, the Fens, Lincoln or all three. I haven't really settled on the arsonist's motivation or if she / he has powers or not. I'll leave that for the Referee, I suppose. Do you have any ideas on your end?

Hey guys I was talking to Heridfel and I had some Ideas about a plotline. My character Sen is the son of Demon slayer who has come to Freedom City to track down his father. His clan's only contact in this city is the Sorcerer Eldricth, but Sen doesn't know where Eldricht lives. His father told him of an old comrade in Freedom who named Master Lee. So Sen hopes to get some info about Eldricht's location from Master Lee. Iwas thinking while there he meets Night Rival and Hub. They find out that the Sorcerer Supreme is in trouble and are asked by Master Lee to assist him.

I was even thinking maybe for NightRival, that this tied into an old rival, who bitter at not being able to be as good, has opted instead for some Demonic augmentation.

What do you guys think?

Hey guys I was talking to Heridfel and I had some Ideas about a plotline. My character Sen is the son of Demon slayer who has come to Freedom City to track down his father. His clan's only contact in this city is the Sorcerer Eldricth, but Sen doesn't know where Eldricht lives. His father told him of an old comrade in Freedom who named Master Lee. So Sen hopes to get some info about Eldricht's location from Master Lee. Iwas thinking while there he meets Night Rival and Hub. They find out that the Sorcerer Supreme is in trouble and are asked by Master Lee to assist him.

I was even thinking maybe for NightRival, that this tied into an old rival, who bitter at not being able to be as good, has opted instead for some Demonic augmentation.

What do you guys think?

What do you guys think?

I think it's a cool idea. Shadowboxer, if you're ok with most of that, the guest that Master Lee is preparing for could be Sen. If not, it's just a random guest.

I'm totally fine with that. :)

I was even thinking maybe for Nightrival, that this tied into an old rival, who bitter at not being able to be as good, has opted instead for some Demonic augmentation.

Nightrival has a ton of old rivals. I'll leave the identity of the rival up to you guys or a Ref, if that's alright. And I like the idea of an augmented villian.

I think it's a cool idea. Shadowboxer, if you're ok with most of that, the guest that Master Lee is preparing for could be Sen. If not, it's just a random guest.

I was even thinking maybe for Nightrival, that this tied into an old rival, who bitter at not being able to be as good, has opted instead for some Demonic augmentation.

Nightrival has a ton of old rivals. I'll leave the identity of the rival up to you guys or a Ref, if that's alright. And I like the idea of an augmented villian.