[Campaign] Bad, bad boys . . . and their dirty money.

Barnum

"I've got a bad feelin' about this."

"Shut up and load tha' truck, you mook! Big Al ain't gonna wait all night for his merchandise."

It was just before midnight when "Big Al" Driogano's men--2 men and a woman actually--pulled up in front of the warehouse with their "make-shift" armored car. They were there to collect some cash . . .okay, lots of cash . . . to take it down to the docks as payment for . . . merchandise. The three street thugs never entered the building. Instead a rather fat Greek man began brining the sacks of small bills to the door. Two of "Big Al's" men loaded the truck while the third kept watch. They were all well armed. Very soon all that loot would be free from the building that was no doubt loaded with armed men and would be on the truck . . . only guarded by those three thugs. It was a tremendous opportunity for someone with cunning and stealth.

"I swear we're being watched! I gotta bad feelin'!"

"Shut up!" It was the woman who barked at him this time. "I'm watchin' yer back. The sooner you get the truck loaded, the sooner we're outta here!"

It was an astute observation . . . they were being watched, by eyes full of greed and malice.

map1.png

(Click to see the whole map.)

Across town at the docks, another set of criminals were also being watched, but this time by the eyes of justice. Swarthy and well-armed thugs had docked their boat by a waterfront warehouse, and had begun unloading merchandise of some kind, taking it into the dark building. This was no doubt the latest shipment of "Zero," a new designer drug that had been plaguing Freedom City. This was the chance to stop these drug peddlers before this poison hit the streets again. These were dangerous men. Caution would be needed.

map2.jpg

Bad, bad boys . . . and their dirty money is a short campaign for one or two PL6 heroes and one or two PL6 villains. It is a simple scenario that should go (if you so choose) as follows:

Scene 1a: The opportunistic villain(s) rob "Big Al's" money shipment (which was supposed to buy the Zero from the drug dealers) as soon as it's loaded on the armored car.

Scene 1b: The vigilant hero(es) assault the waterfront warehouse, and defeat (hopefully) the nasty drug dealers.

Scene 2: The villains do some running and hiding with their loot, and the heroes so some sleuthing.

Scene 3: The heroes find the villains, and they all duke it out. Winner gets the loot and the bragging rights.

I had Ver-man and The Piranha in mind when I threw this scenario together, but the story could support different heroes and villains as long as they are PL6. After Scene 1, there would be the opportunity to add heroes and/or villains to the story too, to keep it a bit open-ended.

Ver-man? Piranha? Anyone else? Interested?

"Shut up and load tha' truck, you mook! Big Al ain't gonna wait all night for his merchandise."

It was just before midnight when "Big Al" Driogano's men--2 men and a woman actually--pulled up in front of the warehouse with their "make-shift" armored car. They were there to collect some cash . . .okay, lots of cash . . . to take it down to the docks as payment for . . . merchandise. The three street thugs never entered the building. Instead a rather fat Greek man began brining the sacks of small bills to the door. Two of "Big Al's" men loaded the truck while the third kept watch. They were all well armed. Very soon all that loot would be free from the building that was no doubt loaded with armed men and would be on the truck . . . only guarded by those three thugs. It was a tremendous opportunity for someone with cunning and stealth.

"Shut up!" It was the woman who barked at him this time. "I'm watchin' yer back. The sooner you get the truck loaded, the sooner we're outta here!"

It was an astute observation . . . they were being watched, by eyes full of greed and malice.

map1.png

Across town at the docks, another set of criminals were also being watched, but this time by the eyes of justice. Swarthy and well-armed thugs had docked their boat by a waterfront warehouse, and had begun unloading merchandise of some kind, taking it into the dark building. This was no doubt the latest shipment of "Zero," a new designer drug that had been plaguing Freedom City. This was the chance to stop these drug peddlers before this poison hit the streets again. These were dangerous men. Caution would be needed.

map2.jpg

Bad, bad boys . . . and their dirty money is a short campaign for one or two PL6 heroes and one or two PL6 villains. It is a simple scenario that should go (if you so choose) as follows:

Scene 1a: The opportunistic villain(s) rob "Big Al's" money shipment (which was supposed to buy the Zero from the drug dealers) as soon as it's loaded on the armored car.

Scene 1b: The vigilant hero(es) assault the waterfront warehouse, and defeat (hopefully) the nasty drug dealers.

Scene 2: The villains do some running and hiding with their loot, and the heroes so some sleuthing.

Scene 3: The heroes find the villains, and they all duke it out. Winner gets the loot and the bragging rights.

I had Ver-man and The Piranha in mind when I threw this scenario together, but the story could support different heroes and villains as long as they are PL6. After Scene 1, there would be the opportunity to add heroes and/or villains to the story too, to keep it a bit open-ended.

map1.png

map2.jpg

Ver-Man is comin' along! Looking forward to the heist - you're doing a great job, Barnum!

Awwww, shucks. Thanks.

Current Roster:

-Ver-man (Villain - pending approval)

-Pincers (Villain - pending approval)

-The Piranha (Hero - pending approval)

We can take one more PL6 hero. Any takers?

Ver-Man is comin' along! Looking forward to the heist - you're doing a great job, Barnum!

Awwww, shucks. Thanks.

Current Roster:

Awwww, shucks. Thanks.

Current Roster: