What goes around, comes around [OOC]

Heridfel

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erin has a rank of Attractive, so she'll usually look good unless she tries not to. The clothes she's in now don't distract from that. I'll try to find a picture that looks like her if I can.

Alright, I'm seeing her as a younger, shorter Angie Harmon. It's hard to find photos of attractive women who aren't dressing themselves in bikinis. She's in her early 20s, if you were to guess her age. Granted, because she's artificial life, her true age could be much higher or lower.

angie_harmon_2.jpg

Erin has a rank of Attractive, so she'll usually look good unless she tries not to. The clothes she's in now don't distract from that. I'll try to find a picture that looks like her if I can.

Alright, I'm seeing her as a younger, shorter Angie Harmon. It's hard to find photos of attractive women who aren't dressing themselves in bikinis. She's in her early 20s, if you were to guess her age. Granted, because she's artificial life, her true age could be much higher or lower.

angie_harmon_2.jpg

angie_harmon_2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...