What goes around, comes around [OOC]

Heridfel

You hit - there was never any doubt there. White Knight is currently stunned, staggered, and has 9(!) bruised conditions. He also failed his Concentration check by 1 and couldn't maintain his Flight. He did maintain his Aura. I wish I rolled that good for my PCs...

He won't hit the ground this round (he was about 180 feet in the air and moving up; that's a lot of momentum to get rid of), so take that into account during your next action, Valkyrie.

As previously stated, Erin isn't doing anything right now.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You hit - there was never any doubt there. White Knight is currently stunned, staggered, and has 9(!) bruised conditions. He also failed his Concentration check by 1 and couldn't maintain his Flight. He did maintain his Aura. I wish I rolled that good for my PCs...

He won't hit the ground this round (he was about 180 feet in the air and moving up; that's a lot of momentum to get rid of), so take that into account during your next action, Valkyrie.

He'll hit eventually - I'm hoping to catch and then grapple him. I know it'll burn, but I'm hoping to take him out, lower him gently to the ground and then heal myself.

Sorry to do this to you, but what's the check I need to catch a falling person again? Reflex? And that's a standard action, isn't it, meaning that would be my turn done.

He'll hit eventually - I'm hoping to catch and then grapple him. I know it'll burn, but I'm hoping to take him out, lower him gently to the ground and then heal myself.

Sorry to do this to you, but what's the check I need to catch a falling person again? Reflex? And that's a standard action, isn't it, meaning that would be my turn done.

It's a standard attack roll, since you're basically grappling him and carrying him down. There's no separate roll required to catch him; the Reflex roll to catch something is more for catching thrown things. Stunned people don't get grapple checks, so you'd automatically win that and be able to damage, throw, or pin White Knight as desired.

The DC on White Knight's Aura is 26, for reference. You might need to spend your HP to avoid being stunned or worse. Sorry there; White Knight's on fire, no pun intended, and your roll wasn't so hot (ok, there, pun intentional).

It's a standard attack roll, since you're basically grappling him and carrying him down. There's no separate roll required to catch him; the Reflex roll to catch something is more for catching thrown things. Stunned people don't get grapple checks, so you'd automatically win that and be able to damage, throw, or pin White Knight as desired.

The DC on White Knight's Aura is 26, for reference. You might need to spend your HP to avoid being stunned or worse. Sorry there; White Knight's on fire, no pun intended, and your roll wasn't so hot (ok, there, pun intentional).

I'll spend the HP :)

---------

EDIT: Ok, since I'll be gone for a while, feel free to ghost Valkyrie for me. Her immediate plans are to see Erin with someone who'll look after her, be that her creator (if she meets and trusts them) or the Freedom League, or the Emissary, or even her own house.

Thanks guys.

---------

EDIT: Ok, since I'll be gone for a while, feel free to ghost Valkyrie for me. Her immediate plans are to see Erin with someone who'll look after her, be that her creator (if she meets and trusts them) or the Freedom League, or the Emissary, or even her own house.

Thanks guys.

---------

Thanks guys.

• 2 weeks later...