What goes around, comes around [OOC]

Heridfel

His normal Defense is 20, which means his dodge bonus is +5. That brings him down to 15. However, stunned also introduces an additional -2, so you just barely hit.

His toughness save is 17, not enough to stagger him again, but enough to stun him. I'll post in-character for that and for the girl's attack.

And with the update: Yeah, her attack was enough to KO him (since he was already staggered). For the record, she used Fire Control on his Aura to cook him alive with his own flame. It is very fitting her personality, as you'll see.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White Knight used extra effort to get a second move action after he used his first to stand up from prone. He normally only gets one move or standard action since he's still staggered. Mark, if you don't mind, I'd like to say that Valkyrie is the first to react to this turn of events. I wanted everyone to get a chance to beat White Knight up, since he's such a good target.

White Knight used extra effort to get a second move action after he used his first to stand up from prone. He normally only gets one move or standard action since he's still staggered. Mark, if you don't mind, I'd like to say that Valkyrie is the first to react to this turn of events. I wanted everyone to get a chance to beat White Knight up, since he's such a good target.

Yep, you can act after White Knight's move. He basically had a surprise round, then the initiative order is Valkyrie, White Knight, Emissary, and Payback. Payback won't be doing anything here - she doesn't want to ruin your nice cape, and the only effective thing she could (Fire Control) runs the risk of hitting one of you two.

Yep, you can act after White Knight's move. He basically had a surprise round, then the initiative order is Valkyrie, White Knight, Emissary, and Payback. Payback won't be doing anything here - she doesn't want to ruin your nice cape, and the only effective thing she could (Fire Control) runs the risk of hitting one of you two.

To sum up the Emissary's plan in two words: Tiger Uppercut!

Or: He's going to punch/wedge his fist into the ground, such that when he pulls/tears it up, there's a chunk of pavement around it, and continue well up with the momentum of the gesture into the air overhead, his arm basically arcing up and being his lead into the air as, well, a flying uppercut.

Which is to say, smashing pavement fist into the White Knight's face, and thus ideally lessen the damage aura problem again.

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1463978/

Should hit, 20 total. Save DC of 25 against the damage.

Or: He's going to punch/wedge his fist into the ground, such that when he pulls/tears it up, there's a chunk of pavement around it, and continue well up with the momentum of the gesture into the air overhead, his arm basically arcing up and being his lead into the air as, well, a flying uppercut.

Which is to say, smashing pavement fist into the White Knight's face, and thus ideally lessen the damage aura problem again.

You won't be able to reach White Knight this round and still attack. He's a little under two move actions away, and your plan would take at least a move action and a full-round action (punching the ground to get the pavement being the move action, and a charge as a full-round action). I don't see a rule against moving through Valkyrie's space while charging, so that wouldn't hold you up if you went to surge for an extra move action.

You won't be able to reach White Knight this round and still attack. He's a little under two move actions away, and your plan would take at least a move action and a full-round action (punching the ground to get the pavement being the move action, and a charge as a full-round action). I don't see a rule against moving through Valkyrie's space while charging, so that wouldn't hold you up if you went to surge for an extra move action.