What goes around, comes around [OOC]

Heridfel

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would it be possible in an action to reach back, rip up a chunk of the ground and swing it overhead to smash down on the guy? Basically not really going for anything but hitting him in melee without dealing with the damage aura hitting my fists.

Would it be possible in an action to reach back, rip up a chunk of the ground and swing it overhead to smash down on the guy? Basically not really going for anything but hitting him in melee without dealing with the damage aura hitting my fists.

It's possible for you to do that. You've got an effective Strength of 45 for lifting, and that seems like it should be enough for tearing the pavement apart. It's a move action to rip it up, and a standard action to attack.

The one thing I'd worry about (more from an IC perspective) is whether you can tear a piece of pavement up and hit White Knight without hitting the girl. You might want a lightpost or automobile instead (and either of them will be adjacent to you if you spend a Hero Point, which is probably safe to do at this point without fear of White Knight overpowering you.)

It's possible for you to do that. You've got an effective Strength of 45 for lifting, and that seems like it should be enough for tearing the pavement apart. It's a move action to rip it up, and a standard action to attack.

The one thing I'd worry about (more from an IC perspective) is whether you can tear a piece of pavement up and hit White Knight without hitting the girl. You might want a lightpost or automobile instead (and either of them will be adjacent to you if you spend a Hero Point, which is probably safe to do at this point without fear of White Knight overpowering you.)

His normal Defense is 20, which means his dodge bonus is +5. That brings him down to 15. However, stunned also introduces an additional -2, so you just barely hit.

His toughness save is 17, not enough to stagger him again, but enough to stun him. I'll post in-character for that and for the girl's attack.

And with the update: Yeah, her attack was enough to KO him (since he was already staggered). For the record, she used Fire Control on his Aura to cook him alive with his own flame. It is very fitting her personality, as you'll see.

His normal Defense is 20, which means his dodge bonus is +5. That brings him down to 15. However, stunned also introduces an additional -2, so you just barely hit.

His toughness save is 17, not enough to stagger him again, but enough to stun him. I'll post in-character for that and for the girl's attack.

And with the update: Yeah, her attack was enough to KO him (since he was already staggered). For the record, she used Fire Control on his Aura to cook him alive with his own flame. It is very fitting her personality, as you'll see.