Recruiting OOC

Ozoe

It will be happening very much outside. The first post was just a setup to explain how and what was to happen. I'm assuming that the LYC has some grounds and they would have notified the police to block off the street. I haven't written that part yet, but just wanted the thread up... first steps and all.

Anyone who wants to know about it, can, since there will be fliers around town.

Yeah, assume pop, Gatorade, burgers, brats, hot dogs, potato salad, slaw, beans, chips, cookies, ice cream, and likely some kind of decorative cake. No on the steak, I can't see that getting through anyone's event expense report.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok sorry if you didn't see it... I'm at Gen Con this weekend, so it will be slow going until Monday when I get back.

However, damage is done...

1d20+15 = 30, failed by 4.

Results Bruised 1.

(Note: When I originally started this post I got the account working and was going to stunt to a blast. However, after four hours of talking games while driving to Indy, I decided to change the stunt to Nullify since blasts are really not his thing. Since I hadn't posted anything yet, I'll keep the rolls as they are, which results in a miss, but some of the mods referenced are not right. The feats will remain the same, but the +to hit mod changes to +10 since it's melee instead of ranged and I would have a -1 for bruised. However, 1 misses automatically, right? Sorry for the mixup, but I was going to attack so regardless of the attack, the 1 was fine.)

Standard Action: Coils Attack DC25 1d20+10-1=10

Free Action: Extra Effort (Power Stunt): Electrical Aura gains a power feat of AP: Nullify 10 (Synapse Scramble: Nullifies Impervious Toughness: Extras; Aura, Duration 2 - sustained: Flaws; Range Touch)

Three things. First, Bruise only affects your toughness saves, you take a -1 penalty to saves against my attacks now, but nothing else is affected. Second, yes, a 1 is a definite miss. Third, what does it mean by "Coils Attack DC 25"? Anyways, Guardian's turn.

Guardian

Free Action: All-Out Attack (+5 attack, -5 defense)

Free Action: Power Attack (+5 Damage, -5 Attack)

Standard Action: Attack Powerhouse (16+6=22)

Save vs. Nullify 10: (7+7=14) Failed

Move Action: 200 feet, to the other end of the stage.