Some Questions about Making a Villain

Warmonger

Ok I've created a char. How do I post it in the character bank? Or do I need to pic a story line to be in?

Just make a new thread in the character bank forum (not the "Villains" sub-forum, but the main forum with the Character Edits thread). Use the character sheet in the Game Rules thread and put your name, your character's name, and the PL in the thread title. And no you don't need a picture to get started, and you don't need a story line to get started, but you will need some sort of background/backstory to get started (obviously).

Welcome aboard.

Ok I've created a char. How do I post it in the character bank? Or do I need to pic a story line to be in?

Just make a new thread in the character bank forum (not the "Villains" sub-forum, but the main forum with the Character Edits thread). Use the character sheet in the Game Rules thread and put your name, your character's name, and the PL in the thread title. And no you don't need a picture to get started, and you don't need a story line to get started, but you will need some sort of background/backstory to get started (obviously).

Welcome aboard.

Welcome aboard.