At the Mountains (OOC)

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a DC 30 Bluff check to avoid believing that Medea totally did tongue-hockey with Travis. Enjoy that mental image, Midnight!

OK, the mechanic here is that they're all PL 6 demons with Interpose and Speed. You all get one free hit! Is that quite a nice thing to get for free? Oh, it's not free. No, indeed. :twisted:

Rift is up, and then the Cyber-Centurion.

OK, the Cyber-Centurion is going to act despite being stunned: Wander, since you stunned him, have an HP for the Fiat.

He's going to take a swing for Phalanx, aka the guy dressed as a kid version of himself, killing the demon first, then swing again to hit him: Phalanx, have an HP for the Fiat.

Aaaand he rolled really badly, so have another HP for the Fiat as he hits him pretty good! with an all-out-power attack crit.

That's a DC 45 Tou save, Phalanx: good thing you've got Ultimate Toughness! I know that was a lot of Fiatting, but it kind of sucks if the big scary bad guy can't actually hit anything. :P

Let's see, Superior is healing, Stratos is unconscious, Medea is scheming...Geckoman is up!

Hmmm... so, Cyborg Centurion, eh? Seems like a pretty cool guy...

Free Action: Switch Utility Belt array to smokebombs.

Free Action; Quick Draw a smokebomb.

Standard Action: DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT! That's a 6pp Obscure effect, with a 25' radius around the Centurion. It'll fade at 1pp per round, going down in area accordingly.

Free Action: Surge!

Standard Action: Standard Action Taunt: I LAUGH AT YOU, MORTAL! (1d20+22=39)

Free Action; Set-Up to Phalanx, unless he got stunned from that hit (Schrodinger's punch?), whereupon I'll forfeit the Set-Up to Wander.

Move Action: Yes, I have one left! Backflip away!

I think I have 1 HP left...

Midnight II

Free Action: Arrange Gadgets

• Super Movement 1 (Swinging), Speed 3 (50 MPH) [5PP]

Move Action: Grab Edge and swing down the corridor to Superior and Wander.

Free Action: Midnight Mist

Standard Action: Auto 30 Demoralize w/Skill Mastery against Superior.