At the Mountains (OOC)

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Midnight II

Move Action: Configure Gadgets.

• Immunity 5 (radiation damage, Extras: Affects Others, Area, Flaw: Limited) [10PP]

Standard Action: Ready DC 30 Demoralize w/ Intimidate Skill Mastery against Hiroshima Shadow.

It won't protect the team from his drain, but it'll give them an edge against his blasts.

Free action: Heroic Feat to get an alt power on the paragon array.

Alt power: Autofire 1 on unarmed damage [16], Speed 3 (pfs: Move by attack)[4]

Move: Move to the Bot Gecks set up for me,

Standard: Power attack 5 (For free cus I got Inspired!) Power attack 5 attack (1d20+10=28) DC 36 to start +1 for every 2 I exceed defense by up to +5 (at beating defense by 10)

Remainder of move: return adjacent to as many of the others as I can in preparation to interpose (particularly Psyche and Edge ;))

Using:

Strike 12 (Extras: Penetrating x3; PFs: Accurate x3, Affects Insubstantial 2) [20PP] link with Drain Toughness 8 (Extra: Affects Objects) [16PP]

attacking stunned shadow (1d20+10=17)

Surging (w/ my free HP ;) ) w/ same attack (hopefully it'll work)

stabbing Centuribot! (1d20+10=22)

EDITED BY AA: Cy, don't forget to note that your attack inflicts a Toughness save of 27 and Fort save of 18. Don't make me chase down your sheet, plz. ;)

The 3 remaining Centuritrons attack Wander, Phalanx, and Rift. (aka; the two that attacked them successfully and the one standing next to the control panel)

Cent 3: hits Wander: Crit! DC 36 Tou save

Cent 4: hits Phalanx: DC 31 Tou save

Cent 5: hits Rift: DC 31 Tou save

Mark will spend (not give) an HP for Rift so he can reroll his Tou save if necessary, since him staying conscious is vital and he's squishier than Erin or Mike.

OK, make those rolls, please. Don't forget your Inspire bonuses. I'm omitting Knockback for the moment, because the Centuritrons are programmed not to do anything to damage the Sanctum.

Hellion: have an HP for my putting an Accident complication on y'all.

Everybody else, this is your standard Drain Constitution 11 (Extra: Burst Area) (Flaw: Touch Range) (22 pp) that Hiroshima Shadow popped before disappearing. DC 21 Reflex save, followed by a DC 21 Fort save. Shouldn't be too tough, given the average PL around here, but I wanted HS to be able to do something after getting whipped so thoroughly by you guys. :mrgreen:

Mark passes.

We're technically out of initiative (which is why HS got to act), so go ahead and react once you roll your saves. You are still Inspired for these checks (don't forget to add the +5 bonus!). This is not technically how Inspire works, but if anyone wants to roll without that +5, go ahead.