Sign in to follow this  
Avenger Assembled

At the Mountains (OOC)

Keeping in mind that James can basically Bluff him as long as he want to, it seemed appropriate for Trevor to get another Sense Motive check. (1d20+15=24) Hahaha... no. He still doesn't know why James is acting kinda weird.

Reallocating Equipment ranks in this thread...

The Geckosuit goes from Protection 3 [subtle], to Protection 3 + Immunity 1 (cold). A full immunity seems too much for cold, so perhaps like D&D 3.5 cold weather outfits and grant a +5 bonus to saves against cold?

(Yes, I'm blatantly being Nite-Owl, why do you ask?)

Right, should mention that M2 is tying up 1 point of his Gadgets in Immunity 1 (cold). 9 left!

It's a DC 25 Notice check to spot the lock; characters who can see through Obscure succeed automatically.

It's a DC 30 Strength check to turn the lock.

I need a DC 20 Earth Sciences or DC 20 Survival check from people who can make that check. It's very cold, but I'm assuming we'll all get out BEFORE we need to make the checks vs. cold. ;)

Ok I think my counters obscure counts for this. I'll set my array to full SS for 11 ranks total.

Roll for strength check came up 1d20=3

If I get to count SS levels that's just enough (+16 str +11 SS + 3 rolled = 30)

If SS doesn't apply I'll reroll 1d20=4 which with the +10 for reroll is just enough with base strength alone (14 + 16 = 30)

IC sucks btw.

Rift will use his Sonar to "see" whats going on Daredevil style until they are inside and can see properly. Hes really not strong enough to get the lock open but phalanx seems to get that bit done.

Alex did not make the Science check with a 16 unless she gets the bonus for eidetic memory.

As for survival: 1d20+11=19 nope.

If you don't think your character has enough knowledge of superhero history to know about the Centurion's robots, roll History. Not going to worry about them too much, since they're not terribly secret.

Aaand Rift goes on an 8 :/

Spending a HP to change that (HP runs away from the threat of CANCER!)

Major improvement.

Initiative Count:

Mark: Seize Initiative

Wander: 27

Geckoman: 21

Psyche: 20

Rift: 16

Midnight 2: 16

Phalanx: 15

Hiroshima Shadow: 15

Hellion: 10

Centuritrons: 10

Mark is up

Mark Inspires everybody but Hellion, since he only has +6 Charisma. Hellion he gives an HP to via Luck Control.

He's currently down 3 HP, leaving him with only 4. :shock:

Wander is up.

Erin is going to use Acrobatic Bluff as her move action, skill mastery plus five for the inspire means it's a DC 33 for the first robot to not be flatfooted.

She will do a full power attack against the first robot. 1d20+14=19 DC 34 toughness save for the robot.

Spend an HP to surge, power attack the same robot again. 1d20+14=34 A critical hit! DC 39 toughness save.

Move Action: Improved Taunt, DC 32 to resist getting shaken.

Standard action: Feint, again DC 32 with my skill mastery, and with -2 to resist if the shaken result works.

Free Action: Set-Up to Phalanx.

Free Action #2: Laugh merrily.

I has 1 HP :cry:

Sign in to follow this