Sign in to follow this  
Avalon

Opening Night at Le Exotique (OOC)

Unless Avalon objects, I think Sparksmith's performance to calm the crowd should probably be worth a Hero Point. Even if it isn't you would probably want to pop one and get rid of the Fatigue, anyway.

I thought we started each thread with "default" hero points unless we had an excess of them at the time of start?

By default you get one. He used his to Heroic Feat for Fascinate earlier. Therefore he has none left.

OH YEAH!

I had totally forgotten about that... Well, here's hoping you get that Hero Point for single-handedly resolving the possible riot outside the soon-to-be-famous restaurant, OP. lol

I'm allowing it. Grab yourself an HP, Omega. You'll need it. ;)

Who are we waiting on for this thread? Should I have bd make perform checks? Or should we just assume that he uses his variable power to break 30 on anything he plays...which he does...:P

Judging from the name of the place, it's probably some sort of French Cuisine. Possibly similar to Le Bec-Fin.

Just a guess. It could be a little more upscale than that, though... as it is a phili restaurant >_>

Actually Le Bec-Fin is French for Fine Palet, and it's aparently been rated very highly (*****) repeatedly. So it maybe too high class than what Avalon was going for.

Food for thought.

I'm not actually aiming for real "High Class" cuisine.

Actually the dishes served here are a fusion of French, Italian, Japanese, Dutch and some originals that Kenneth has made from secret ingredients :twisted:

To be completely honest, an IC post by a waiter or something that lists a menu of items might be good for the simple RP aspect.

Well, if Sparks is still hungry later, why not do so? I mean, there's no rule that every dish must be unique.