Le Exotique, why don't you grab a bite. Opening Night

Avalon

In honor of my new char, I'm inviting any interested characters to come and visit Kenneth's restaurant on the West Side.

Come, have fun and just enjoy the food.

The thread will be about the Grand Opening of the restaurant. There will be some chatting and mingling between PCs and then once everybody gets settled some supervillains will arrive to try and steal from the assembled guests.

I'm thinking about making this instead a thread about the opening night of the restaurant.

What do you guys think?

@Quote: It's a fusion restaurant with Dutch, French, Italian and Japanese dishes with some originals by the chef. A band plays on the top floor with some extra instruments on-hand for anyone who wants to join in. On weekends, Kenneth hands over his duties to his sous-chef and takes over the microphone and gives the guests a taste of his singing.

The restaurant is three floors with a basement. The first floors are those of a typical restaurant nightspot while the top floor is surrounded by glass walls to give a view of the surrounding area. The basement serves as a bar for those interested in having some drinks.

While Vivian may be interested in an opening party for a swanky new restaurant in town, her interested would be just superficial.

However, if the restaurant would like to hire a DJ, or Lounge singer / Piano player for all, or part of the night, Eddie would totally be down for this. It would be a way to further establish him as the best musician that Freedom City has to offer.

While Vivian may be interested in an opening party for a swanky new restaurant in town, her interested would be just superficial.

However, if the restaurant would like to hire a DJ, or Lounge singer / Piano player for all, or part of the night, Eddie would totally be down for this. It would be a way to further establish him as the best musician that Freedom City has to offer.

I'd be willing to have him around. Kenneth likes to support the rising stars.

I'd like to put my chars in a big free-for-all thread, but it wouldn't really work with either of them. Jessica isn't the type to go out to eat without friends or something, and Robin's on a budget. She can't go out to a fancy restaurant premiere.

Though, if it was fancy enough it could pull the entire Dawes-Parker clan in. Just how high class is this place?