"Concert Auditions. Second Floor, 2B" (OOC)

Heritage

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thread! She is too quiet! Let's get Mara's performance out of the way and keep the thing going.

Perform check!

(00:32:50) Moira: wait!

(00:33:04) Moira: I'll spend HP to inspire you :P

Perform Check (1d20 + 15=26)

Hm. Not bad, we can do better! Saving hero points is for chumps, anyway.

Perform Reroll, +10 skill bonus, +5 inspired (1d20 + 15=25)

1d20 came up 10, which on a reroll is 20. Invisible Castle continues to lavish gifts upon Dragonfly.

20 + 10 + 5 = 35. 37, actually, with the masterwork violin. Guess she didn't end up needing that Inspire for the core book's chart, but hey. 7 over a masterful DC is better than 2 over, surely.

Gadgets Set to: Blue Sued Shoes! (Yes possibly those ones ;) )

enhanced skills 16 (Perform: singing +15, Perform Dance: 1; Extras: Effects Others) [8pp]

Enhanced Feats 2 Ultimate Skill: Perform: Singing; Extras: Effects Others) [2pp]

Quick Change 2 and Improvised tools mean instant costume!

HP Beginners Luck for a Perform dance for a total of 6 ranks

HP to Inspire Talya

Ace Will Aid Talya in her singing for +5 to her check (He auto passes the D10; 15 ranks +7 charisma=+22 for a 23 minroll)

Dance Check first roll was a two time for the reroll Dance Check (1d20+13=22) So 32 and I kinda hate IC a little :D

Talya will have a +15 Ranks +7 Charisma +5 inspire +5 Aid = +32 for a 52 if she uses an HP for the ultimate skill

She'll have a +13 to her Perform: Dance check

3HP spent :)

• 2 weeks later...

Oh - because it's not as clear as I thought it was when I was crazy-tired and wrote the IC post, Dragonfly just used Datalink to violate your cell phone and stick her number on there. This is sort of becoming a habit...at least she didn't violate the warranty this time.