Sign in to follow this  
alderwitch

Troubleshooter [OOC]

Gonna have to switch some of Jack's specialization with swords to general melee bonus if he keeps up all this hand to hand business! Are we rolling Initiative?

Sure, although I'm pretty sure even without swords, PL13 Jack has a significant advantage over PL10 Bombshell. :D

1d20+7=11

...and I hate you too, Invisible Caste.

Initiative. (1d20+9=16)

Ha, not much better, but it'll work. Seeing as it'd be unbecoming of Jack to take the first swing, he's going to ready a Block at +12, his unarmed attack score. His Defense is 28.

Soooo, lets Bluff to see if we can lower his defense with a feint.: 1d20+20=23

*sigh*

Okay, I refuse to suck that badly even if Bombshell is doomed to get her butt handed to her. So we'll use her only HP to reroll that. 1d20+20=33 Not much better but that's what I'm going with I guess. At least it ties the skill mastery.

1d20+9=23

Nothing fancy, just testing the waters, so Jack'll Feint at DC33 then make a Unarmed Defensive Attack 2. (1d20+10=15) Gah! Well, let me know if that ends up hitting or not. His Defense will be an even 30 this round, regardless.

I hate Invisible Castle so, so much: 1d20+20=27

I'm not going to bother with my attack roll as she can't hit without feinting soooo... to you Giz.

Bombshell has slow fall so she's going to attempt to leap over the edge of the balcony and towards the street several stories below. If you'd like to have Jack grab her, feel free to do so, no roll needed since we already worked out that Jack is going to win this game.