Interested in a storyline? (Redux)

Heridfel

I think I can fit you in, but five's the absolute limit on this storyline. Time travel storylines require the group to be together for the initial travel back in time, and for the return to the present, which means that keeping folks together can be a challenge. If one person slows up posting, then it has the potential to hold up the whole group.

Okay. I'll try to keep up. :)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I'm gonna start something IC in the Fens, so if folks want to show up and meet lil' ole Grim, feel free to stop by :D

Well, I guess it's too late to say that is not a good place for the storyline, I guess I will back out of the story, as I can come up with no reason why Velocity would be in the Fens.

Okay, I'm gonna start something IC in the Fens, so if folks want to show up and meet lil' ole Grim, feel free to stop by :D

Well, I guess it's too late to say that is not a good place for the storyline, I guess I will back out of the story, as I can come up with no reason why Velocity would be in the Fens.

Oh crap, I had no intention of bumping you out of the story! :o Might you chase a bad guy into the Fens from another district of Downtown, or been taken there against your own will or something?

Oh crap, I had no intention of bumping you out of the story! :o Might you chase a bad guy into the Fens from another district of Downtown, or been taken there against your own will or something?

I've looked at how I think this thread will go, and it seems likely that at least Icarus will be captured by the heroes at the end. Given that capture means that he'll get sent to Blackstone, I'd like to plan ahead so that I have something to do when I get there (besides just break out).

To that end, I'm looking for villains who are willing to get captured so that we can have some scenes on the inside. The three kinds I was thinking of are:

1) Setting the mood - being superhumans in jail

2) Thunderbolts/Suicide Squad - the villains are used to take out a threat that the heroes are either unwilling or unable to deal with in a manner that suits the government

3) And eventually, the breakout, because being in jail for as long as we should be means that our characters would never get out. :)

If you're interested, post to this thread. It'll be a while before it gets started, but I wanted to have people thinking about it so that they can plan current scenes. That way, they can actually get captured by the heroes (which I'm sure the heroes will appreciate, too).

I've looked at how I think this thread will go, and it seems likely that at least Icarus will be captured by the heroes at the end. Given that capture means that he'll get sent to Blackstone, I'd like to plan ahead so that I have something to do when I get there (besides just break out).

To that end, I'm looking for villains who are willing to get captured so that we can have some scenes on the inside. The three kinds I was thinking of are:

2) Thunderbolts/Suicide Squad - the villains are used to take out a threat that the heroes are either unwilling or unable to deal with in a manner that suits the government

3) And eventually, the breakout, because being in jail for as long as we should be means that our characters would never get out. :)

If you're interested, post to this thread. It'll be a while before it gets started, but I wanted to have people thinking about it so that they can plan current scenes. That way, they can actually get captured by the heroes (which I'm sure the heroes will appreciate, too).

Just to clarify, you are anticipating jail time in the 21st and not the 20th century, right? This may seen like a dumb question, which it kinda is, but I have seen many problems in PbP games created by simple fundamental confusion, and if it's discovered too late, it makes it hell on the GM and players to fix.

Assuming that you are talking about prison in the here and now, I volunteer my uncompleted character (I hope to have the first pass up today) to meet you in prison; it could actually be a really cool storyline, and I've wanted to do a prison break story for years! Would we actually work out the plans IC and stuff, because that would totally rule!

Just to clarify, you are anticipating jail time in the 21st and not the 20th century, right? This may seen like a dumb question, which it kinda is, but I have seen many problems in PbP games created by simple fundamental confusion, and if it's discovered too late, it makes it hell on the GM and players to fix.

Assuming that you are talking about prison in the here and now, I volunteer my uncompleted character (I hope to have the first pass up today) to meet you in prison; it could actually be a really cool storyline, and I've wanted to do a prison break story for years! Would we actually work out the plans IC and stuff, because that would totally rule!