Interested in a storyline? (Redux)

Heridfel

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If any of the people who will be involved in one of those storylines would like to start meeting up IC to help set the scene, I'd greatly appreciate the help. Thanks you guys!

Okay, I'm gonna start something IC in the Fens, so if folks want to show up and meet lil' ole Grim, feel free to stop by :D

If any of the people who will be involved in one of those storylines would like to start meeting up IC to help set the scene, I'd greatly appreciate the help. Thanks you guys!

Okay, I'm gonna start something IC in the Fens, so if folks want to show up and meet lil' ole Grim, feel free to stop by :D

Well, I'm not sure if Nanowire is "in" yet, so I don't know if I should. On the other hand, this is open recruitment...

Heridfel will let me know either way, so I guess I'll join in... in some way.

I think I can fit you in, but five's the absolute limit on this storyline. Time travel storylines require the group to be together for the initial travel back in time, and for the return to the present, which means that keeping folks together can be a challenge. If one person slows up posting, then it has the potential to hold up the whole group.

Well, I'm not sure if Nanowire is "in" yet, so I don't know if I should. On the other hand, this is open recruitment...

I think I can fit you in, but five's the absolute limit on this storyline. Time travel storylines require the group to be together for the initial travel back in time, and for the return to the present, which means that keeping folks together can be a challenge. If one person slows up posting, then it has the potential to hold up the whole group.

Okay. I'll try to keep up. :)

Okay. I'll try to keep up. :)