Trick-or-Treat! (OOC)

Barnum

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Combat has begun!

Everyone will start the scene somewhere on (or in the sky above) 60th St. Wherever you want is fine.

Here is the Initiative order:

-The Monster (who has already acted in the round).

-The Heroes (in whatever order you post).

-The "normals" in the scene.

Everyone should make their own rolls using Invisible Castle. Use your hero name plus the prefix "[HftH]" to avoid duplicates. Example: [HftH] Velocity. Go ahead and roll your attacks before you post, so you will know if your attack at least hit. The DC to hit the Mummy is 14 (8 flat-footed).

block1guide.jpg

Combat has begun!

Everyone will start the scene somewhere on (or in the sky above) 60th St. Wherever you want is fine.

Everyone should make their own rolls using Invisible Castle. Use your hero name plus the prefix "[HftH]" to avoid duplicates. Example: [HftH] Velocity. Go ahead and roll your attacks before you post, so you will know if your attack at least hit. The DC to hit the Mummy is 14 (8 flat-footed).

block1guide.jpg

Combat has begun!

block1guide.jpg

Freedom Eagle:

The Mummy is big and strong but slow and lumbering. Its attack bonus is lower than yours, and its defense is considerably lower.

Also, technically that's two move actions (assessment and flight) and a standard action (acrobatic bluff), but it will be okay this time. :)

Raindance, Velocity, Emissary,

You (and the mummy) have managed to create a small heard of people fleeing away from the mummy. Raindance's parents and Meagan's boyfriend are among the fleeers (is that a word?). If you couldn't tell from my post, Emissary, you don't notice any of the things you were looking for, but you do notice the two teens right in the path of the zombie (on the right side of the map, up against the building) and the people trying to hid in the booths (left middle of the map).

Velocity,

With Quickness and Running, you can, as a full-round action, make a quick change and end up anywhere on the map you want.

Hybrid,

As a move action, you can emerge on the map anywhere you want.

Freedom Eagle:

The Mummy is big and strong but slow and lumbering. Its attack bonus is lower than yours, and its defense is considerably lower.

Also, technically that's two move actions (assessment and flight) and a standard action (acrobatic bluff), but it will be okay this time. :)

You (and the mummy) have managed to create a small heard of people fleeing away from the mummy. Raindance's parents and Meagan's boyfriend are among the fleeers (is that a word?). If you couldn't tell from my post, Emissary, you don't notice any of the things you were looking for, but you do notice the two teens right in the path of the zombie (on the right side of the map, up against the building) and the people trying to hid in the booths (left middle of the map).

Velocity,

With Quickness and Running, you can, as a full-round action, make a quick change and end up anywhere on the map you want.

Hybrid,

Freedom Eagle:

Velocity,

Hybrid,

I figure running Cold and Distraction at Rank 3 each (25 ft radius) should be enough to cover the mummy, right? If so, I'll put the other points in the Dynamic Array into Air Control, just in case I have to deflect some falling masonry from some bystanders. If not, I'll run whatever rank of each is necessary to cover the mummy without impeding anyone else too much.

I figure running Cold and Distraction at Rank 3 each (25 ft radius) should be enough to cover the mummy, right? If so, I'll put the other points in the Dynamic Array into Air Control, just in case I have to deflect some falling masonry from some bystanders. If not, I'll run whatever rank of each is necessary to cover the mummy without impeding anyone else too much.

Should we just post our actions in the second round generally?

I'm not sure what you mean, but I think the answer is yes. We are not posting in a specific initiative order. Basically, you all post, then I post for the NPCs and the mummy. If you want to hold your action so that you go after another player (or the mummy), post here so we'll know.

25' radius should be sufficient. The mummy is between 30 and 40' tall if it stood up straight.

I'm not sure what you mean, but I think the answer is yes. We are not posting in a specific initiative order. Basically, you all post, then I post for the NPCs and the mummy. If you want to hold your action so that you go after another player (or the mummy), post here so we'll know.

25' radius should be sufficient. The mummy is between 30 and 40' tall if it stood up straight.